No announcement yet.

buying new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i found them in pc gamer magazine. i have a subscription. called them also, seemed professional, even helped me out. so ill see what happens.
    i would rather go with amd than intel. my lil way of keeping the man down. lol.

Comment

Change out that MoBo. I have a Asus M2N + SLI Vista edition (Same M2N series) and it has USB controller issues. Had to go out and get a USB card so I could use my mouse, keyboard, printer, and other USB devices. Happened about 2 months after I got the MoBo.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
        Refresh us again...why not a Core 2 Duo or quad core Intel?

Excellent price for those specs for a pre-built system. I would wonder (worry?) about the reputation/reliability of the company. I'm not really aware of who they are, so I couldn't say one way or the other.

-Rand
        why not AMD? somebody has to support the smaller company. If we all bought from the fastest, intel would be totally dominating, yes? (bad?)

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
          Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
          Refresh us again...why not a Core 2 Duo or quad core Intel?

Excellent price for those specs for a pre-built system. I would wonder (worry?) about the reputation/reliability of the company. I'm not really aware of who they are, so I couldn't say one way or the other.

-Rand
          why not AMD? somebody has to support the smaller company. If we all bought from the fastest, intel would be totally dominating, yes? (bad?)
          exactly. That's why I actually went with the AMD 6000+ when I built my system, but then again i've always went with AMD.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I support Intel right now. Just buy whatever is best at the time. There's no point in supporting something just because your a fan of the manufacturer. AMD are not truely interested in the Home sector right now. They're happily making millions from the OEM and Server sectors.

Hopefully though, AMD will be back in the Home market with a bang.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X