No announcement yet.

What changes would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one kinda big request, make the respawn time like 3 or 4 sec instead of instant, it helps prevent all of the random spawns behind the enemy team.

Comment

one kinda big request, make the respawn time like 3 or 4 sec instead of instant, it helps prevent all of the random spawns behind the enemy team.
      I would be for that.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Really? I thought the whole rabdom spawning was TreyArch's idea of 'keep the action going'. I'm not sure a delay timer would change anything.

Comment

I do like the ability to spawn when you are ready to go back into the action. Nothing worse than getting killed in an arty strike or dog wave, and forced to spawn RIGHT BACK to the same spot, and die again almost instantly.

I have some nerve problems in left hand.. Due to numbness, I randomly hit all around my knife button, and SSssllloowww if i DO manage to hit the right button, so I'm an easy kill if it is a knife that is supposed to save me... lol

Juneau, Have you SEEN my accuracy? then you KNOW why I prefer the machine gun...
          Then again, I KNOW they filled half my bullet feed with blanks... i just KNOW it..
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X