Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvindecrain View Post
    place 2 satchels on the tank`s back ... it works for me every time
    OK let's assume that it does work (Doesn't), It's still a pain in the a$$, and with tanks spawning in a minute, you'll find yourself running after a tank every half a minute.

Comment

Well... lets think about this... a RPG won't take out a tank... Two rpg's won't even take out a real tank...Not to mention that the tanks do the job they where designed to do anyways, which is distract the enemy, give them something to focus on. Lower their health and they will be too weak to be worth using. They are slow... which makes them a good target.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Health is just right, it is actually perfect. Bolts are one hit kill, pistols are 2 at least. Rifles are 2 shots if not a upper-torso or headshot. You guys hit the health right on the nail.

One thing thou, since we will be keeping the tanks ( :/ ), is there a way to lower the tank's health? It would be incredibly cool to destroy it with at most 2 Stachels or 2 rockets.
        I did a lot of researching about this over the past few days while i researching all the things you guys and the randoms players would like.

Sadly there is no way to change a tanks hit points.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          I did a lot of researching about this over the past few days while i researching all the things you guys and the randoms players would like.

Sadly there is no way to change a tanks hit points.
          Sure there is.... remove them completely.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            Sure there is.... remove them completely.
            Apache
            Well yeah, there is that.

Comment

Hardcore will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ShosSofe View Post
                Hardcore will be fun.
                It is A LOT of fun Shosofe.

Comment

Another things.. Why not tunning XP rewards a bit? Exemple, headshot 20xp instead of 10xp standard..

But I'm agree that it's a bit noob and unfair... It's up to you, just a suggession as many others...

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                    Another things.. Why not tunning XP rewards a bit? Exemple, headshot 20xp instead of 10xp standard..

But I'm agree that it's a bit noob and unfair... It's up to you, just a suggession as many others...
                    I'm thinking about it...

Comment

Tanks YES...
                      Trust me, once you have your way on the battlefield in a Tank, EVERYONE seems to respec to Tank Killers on the other side.
                      And yes, I've been on servers where Noone tried to kill my tank.

2 Sachel's are hard kills if you have ANY damage to the tank.
                      Insta kill if blow up under the tank, no matter what.

So Tanks are not the all awesomeness jaggernaut's.
                      You will see an occassional player or team that moves with the tank to protect it. Makes it VERY hard to kill them that way. Can't get close to sachel, and get shot if try to line up rockets. But that is kinda rare on most servers.

Only thing I wish for is Dog health to be lowered. Half a clip to kill one it seems, and Insta kill for you if you miss your knife strike at all. I personally hate dogs, but it is a nice perk for those who regularly get huge kill streaks.. Grrrrrrrrr
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Not kill me so much

hehehe.. I think D & G's got a good one, lower the dogs health a tad if possible.

IMO, tanks are great because they aren't on EVERY map. If they were, then I could understand getting rid of them. In the times that I've played, I've never seen any one person dominate a tank.
                        So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                        A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Dogs don't need to have their health lowered. They die within 1 bullet. If you can't do it in 1 then you need to aim better.

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS View Post
                            Not kill me so much

hehehe.. I think D & G's got a good one, lower the dogs health a tad if possible.

IMO, tanks are great because they aren't on EVERY map. If they were, then I could understand getting rid of them. In the times that I've played, I've never seen any one person dominate a tank.
                            You obviously have not seen Rand or Jeffro in a tank.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

This is gonna be bad. There is no way I can escape from a dog with my ping time.

Cant sneak up on em, cant run from em. Too slow to knife em. And i'll definately shoot behind em.

Can we leave them out?

Maybe I should just watch.
                              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
                                This is gonna be bad. There is no way I can escape from a dog with my ping time.

Cant sneak up on em, cant run from em. Too slow to knife em. And i'll definately shoot behind em.

Can we leave them out?

Maybe I should just watch.
                                I got your back.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X