Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, banned from a server..

...for being too good.

It's official - I was playing on some FFA server cause hc is still empty, and going knife only on them... I was in 1st place with 60 kills 20 deaths, and got banned from it for hacking... lol. woot

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
    ...for being too good.

It's official - I was playing on some FFA server cause hc is still empty, and going knife only on them... I was in 1st place with 60 kills 20 deaths, and got banned from it for hacking... lol. woot
    Dude theres this one modded server which actually has a true written rule against being good.

Comment

Damn I'm jealous I have yet to accused of hacking.

Congrats.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Wooooo I couldn't believe it either bro. I was banned from a regular server a few days back for hacking. I was under 2_Stabby lol. However I didn't knife. I went Quickster on them (3x frag and martyrdom). Went 80-14, got banned. The admin told me "I don't know how you are hacking but you are you *bleep**bleep* so I will ban you from this server". So Naillik, we must be too good, and I think I will stay on Cain's where everyone knows me. As I always say, if you don't get banned, then you just aint that good lol (ok I don't say that much, but still).

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Wooooo I couldn't believe it either bro. I was banned from a regular server a few days back for hacking. I was under 2_Stabby lol. However I didn't knife. I went Quickster on them (3x frag and martyrdom). Went 80-14, got banned. The admin told me "I don't know how you are hacking but you are you *bleep**bleep* so I will ban you from this server". So Naillik, we must be too good, and I think I will stay on Cain's where everyone knows me. As I always say, if you don't get banned, then you just aint that good lol (ok I don't say that much, but still).
          I got kicked off that server I mentioned earlier, and then perma-banned because I was using a M14 and got 110-24

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
            I got kicked off that server I mentioned earlier, and then perma-banned because I was using a M14 and got 110-24
            M14? HAX! lol

We should make a gang called "The Rejects"

Comment

Hah, you kids, being banned from only one server...rookies...

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                I got kicked from many MANY servers for chatting too much lol... that is why I like the lair, they talk back...

Besides, my shots are not as hackious as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                  I'm banned from 17. All because the people in there don't like me.

Comment

wow what was that Server i want to get there ^^

Comment

I got a few 2 in 1 hs and a few people thought it was a hack ( they probably never seen that caus they suck lol) but they banned me!!

-Recon

Comment

OMG, so not like 2-3 weeks ago I FINALLY got accused of hacking. I don't remember what I was doing, but someone said something along the lines of "sure is suspicious what you're doing 413, must be hacking". Somethin like that.

I have been playing this game since December. This is the first time I've been accused of hacking. I think we all know why. I am not good at all. I thought it'd never happen. I bet Phantom doesn't believe me

Comment

I've been playing since May and have been accused almost every other day since I started

I think the only reason that we're all so good is

BF2 is much harder than COD4, so all of us BF2 and BF2142 vets have a leg up on the competition

Comment

I just think the level of play on Cain's is a bit higher.
                            Motivate

Comment

true enough furry. Nitefyr, you make me miss the BF's, lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X