Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, banned from a server..

...for being too good.

It's official - I was playing on some FFA server cause hc is still empty, and going knife only on them... I was in 1st place with 60 kills 20 deaths, and got banned from it for hacking... lol. woot

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
    ...for being too good.

It's official - I was playing on some FFA server cause hc is still empty, and going knife only on them... I was in 1st place with 60 kills 20 deaths, and got banned from it for hacking... lol. woot
    Dude theres this one modded server which actually has a true written rule against being good.

Comment

Damn I'm jealous I have yet to accused of hacking.

Congrats.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Wooooo I couldn't believe it either bro. I was banned from a regular server a few days back for hacking. I was under 2_Stabby lol. However I didn't knife. I went Quickster on them (3x frag and martyrdom). Went 80-14, got banned. The admin told me "I don't know how you are hacking but you are you *bleep**bleep* so I will ban you from this server". So Naillik, we must be too good, and I think I will stay on Cain's where everyone knows me. As I always say, if you don't get banned, then you just aint that good lol (ok I don't say that much, but still).

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Wooooo I couldn't believe it either bro. I was banned from a regular server a few days back for hacking. I was under 2_Stabby lol. However I didn't knife. I went Quickster on them (3x frag and martyrdom). Went 80-14, got banned. The admin told me "I don't know how you are hacking but you are you *bleep**bleep* so I will ban you from this server". So Naillik, we must be too good, and I think I will stay on Cain's where everyone knows me. As I always say, if you don't get banned, then you just aint that good lol (ok I don't say that much, but still).
          I got kicked off that server I mentioned earlier, and then perma-banned because I was using a M14 and got 110-24

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
            I got kicked off that server I mentioned earlier, and then perma-banned because I was using a M14 and got 110-24
            M14? HAX! lol

We should make a gang called "The Rejects"

Comment

Hah, you kids, being banned from only one server...rookies...

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                I got kicked from many MANY servers for chatting too much lol... that is why I like the lair, they talk back...

Besides, my shots are not as hackious as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                  I'm banned from 17. All because the people in there don't like me.

Comment

wow what was that Server i want to get there ^^

Comment

I got a few 2 in 1 hs and a few people thought it was a hack ( they probably never seen that caus they suck lol) but they banned me!!

-Recon

Comment

OMG, so not like 2-3 weeks ago I FINALLY got accused of hacking. I don't remember what I was doing, but someone said something along the lines of "sure is suspicious what you're doing 413, must be hacking". Somethin like that.

I have been playing this game since December. This is the first time I've been accused of hacking. I think we all know why. I am not good at all. I thought it'd never happen. I bet Phantom doesn't believe me

Comment

I've been playing since May and have been accused almost every other day since I started

I think the only reason that we're all so good is

BF2 is much harder than COD4, so all of us BF2 and BF2142 vets have a leg up on the competition

Comment

I just think the level of play on Cain's is a bit higher.
                            Motivate

Comment

true enough furry. Nitefyr, you make me miss the BF's, lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X