No announcement yet.

lol, banned from a server..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid of playing on other servers for b/c they might share the same banlist as Cains Lair! Remember that guys...When we bann someone, they are also banned from sister servers, etc. So since I don't know who they are, I only play on two different servers. They just both happen to be CLR! lol

Luv ya Cain!
    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
      I just think the level of play on Cain's is a bit higher.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I just think the level of play on Cain's is a bit higher.
        Don't tell me you didn't once go to another server to pwn noobs? I do it at least once a month, but now I just go to the HC server lol.

Comment

I remember people used to accuse me of hacking in crossfire on Cains TDM server when I snipe them through smoke. I must admit, I used to wonder how was that possible when people sniped me through smoke untill I started doing it... I see them before the smoke cloud get bigger and I knew where to aim.

People also used to question me and even wonder how I can noobtube them from one end of the map and take out 4 people in the other end in Strike... I've notice they tend to apper from a alley. I learned how to aim my tube really well.

Comment

Caddy, you must then join our group.

http://www.cainslair.org/group.php?groupid=13

Comment

That is what you get for playing on other servers.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Banned because when i was playing i pressed "z" and all have heared my music for like 20mins.
                today none wana listen good music

Comment

Originally posted by Drav!k View Post
                  Banned because when i was playing i pressed "z" and all have heared my music for like 20mins.
                  Oh now that is just spam dude, just annoying no matter what kind of music you are playing...

Comment

i know, i was trying to get an screen of me banned.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Don't tell me you didn't once go to another server to pwn noobs? I do it at least once a month, but now I just go to the HC server lol.
                      Well..............not lately.

The last time I did it it got very ugly, 106-12, 96-4. I actually started to feel bad....right up until a few people that knew the {CLR} tag had a few choice words to say about "us".

Then I felt bad no more and proceeded to completely dominate their server for 45 more minutes
                      Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Drav!k View Post

I remember this, you actually did it on cains , i was screaming like insane to stop the uzbekistanian national music , but you were not listening....

Comment

right up until a few people that knew the {CLR} tag had a few choice words to say about "us".

Then I felt bad no more and proceeded to completely dominate their server for 45 more minutes
                          Crush them! Crush them into gravel!
                          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
                            I remember this, you actually did it on cains , i was screaming like insane to stop the uzbekistanian national music , but you were not listening....
                            u sure me? because i have done it only 1 time in a s&d noob italian server, may my brother.
                            i ask you sorry for this.

Comment

Yes dravik , i was screaming like animal, but you was really enjoying your traditional music LOL

Comment

when i frist started playing cod4 on the net,i got banned from 32 servers,just because the way i act,so far cain is the only server that will let me play here,so i think im safe here..........thy....moe

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X