Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth_nevus
    Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
    Imagine having a turkey cannon in game...

It launches frozen turkeys at the enemy!
    MYTHBUSTERS STYLE!
    Lol love that show....
    Imagine a frozen turkey blowing through a wall and splintering into tiny frozen meat shrapnel!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorDeath
      When I make myself an easy target by running into my own stun gernade. Same with grenades. Sometimes I like to play fetch with myself. Throw grenade....... run........ realize I just blew myself up.

MD
      Dude, I am the King of Self-nading!!! I have repeatedly stunned, flashed, smoked and blown up myself. In ut2k4 everyone was saying "dont let him drive any vehicles", in cod it's "don't give that guy grenades".

Comment

Isn't it a potatoe launcher?!
        Does it come with gravy?
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Answering stupid questions like this.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
            Answering stupid questions like this.
            Apache
            Ouch...*waves of negativity wash over the thread*!

Comment

I have a new one...

When you put 4 shotgun shells into a guy less then two feet away and he turns around and kills you. Yet a guy stand about 20 feet away from me kills me with one shot and it wasn't even a Headshot.

Comment

I never use the shotty but have gotten laid out by them a few times.

Comment

I never use the shotty but have gotten laid out by them a few times.
                  Me too! Normally from Wittman.

Comment

I love the shotty on certain maps. Use it with the extreme conditioning and get up close and personal.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I love the shotty on certain maps. Use it with the extreme conditioning and get up close and personal.
                      Apache
                      I would think Juggernaut would be a better shotty perk, as you're bound to take a couple in the gut when you have to constantly close the gap. Maybe I just haven't properly experienced the joy that is extreme conditioning

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                        Apache
                        I would think Juggernaut would be a better shotty perk, as you're bound to take a couple in the gut when you have to constantly close the gap. Maybe I just haven't properly experienced the joy that is extreme conditioning
                        I've properly experienced the "joy" of having Apache shotty my face.

I was also properly humiliated in front of Blackarrow multiple times in one round. Whether it was just a 1 vs 1 with him, or if there was a huge confrontation, Blackarrow always gunned me down out of the crowd with his P90. :P I then showed Blackarrow next round (on the same team now) how to correctly and skillfully slam an opponent's bullets accurately into my head. I was hoping to redeem myself and show Blackarrow that I could at least use the MP5 moderately well, but with no such luck.

After getting UAV Jammer (give me a break, will you, I know it's only Lvl 11 ) and using MP5 Silenced, I have to admit that I'm awfully embarrassed when someone sneaks up on me and guts me.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X