No announcement yet.

What is the most annoying ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 50 more of them if you want... Thankfully I have a lot patience. If I get pissed you will know it cause I will make your ingame experience a living hell... I may die a lot but I will make sure I kill you before I die.

And then every once in a while I just PWN someone with out trying... just ask Juneau -- He couldn't make it up the stairs to save his life... even with a FB.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
      I got 50 more of them if you want... Thankfully I have a lot patience. If I get pissed you will know it cause I will make your ingame experience a living hell... I may die a lot but I will make sure I kill you before I die.

And then every once in a while I just PWN someone with out trying... just ask Juneau -- He couldn't make it up the stairs to save his life... even with a FB.
      Revenge will soon be heading your way! Everytime i tried to throw a nade up, bouncing it off the wall to head your way, it veered off in some crazy anti law of physics motion. I wasn't a happy bunny... especially as you knifed me too!

Comment

lol... that was funny. You weren't the only guy I was killing. I know I pissed off a few other guys cause they kept on coming up there to shoot me. Sad part is that alls you guys needed was a noob-tube and aim for the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
          I tell what is annoying

Dude climbs up the ladder and kills me
          "You were killed by Carbonfire"
          I spawn I run up the stairs claymore gos off
          I spawn I run up the stairs get killed
          I spawn I run up the stairs get killed by a helo
          I spawn I run up the stairs get killed by an airstrike
          I spawn and darn it I tired of those freaking stairs so I run out the door and get knifed

Gahhhhhhh
          wow nice i haven't seen him around

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
            Everytime i tried to throw a nade up, bouncing it off the wall to head your way, it veered off in some crazy anti law of physics motion.
            This is a bit off topic, but I've started taking a liking to C4 in these scenarios. It allows you to clear corners when you know someone is there waiting to kill you.

For instance, in Overgrown, people always end up camping the stairs to the top level of one of the houses, but they can't see you unless you're closer to the top. So if I try to make it up a couple of times and keep dieing, I stand at the bottom, whip a pack of C4 onto the top level (you can throw it pretty high, and it arcs), and detonate. Bam, free passage up!

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana
              Everytime i tried to throw a nade up, bouncing it off the wall to head your way, it veered off in some crazy anti law of physics motion.
              This is a bit off topic, but I've started taking a liking to C4 in these scenarios. It allows you to clear corners when you know someone is there waiting to kill you.

For instance, in Overgrown, people always end up camping the stairs to the top level of one of the houses, but they can't see you unless you're closer to the top. So if I try to make it up a couple of times and keep dieing, I stand at the bottom, whip a pack of C4 onto the top level (you can throw it pretty high, and it arcs), and detonate. Bam, free passage up!

Don't even get me started with the C4.. lastnight you threw a pack through the friggin floor and blew me up.

Hacker !!!

Comment

I only ever die to Martyrdom, Frag x3 Spam, or M203. Therefor - I hate them all.

Comment

Long live the blue text!
                  YES !!!

FREE the BLUE TEXT !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                    Long live the blue text!
                    YES !!!

FREE the BLUE TEXT !!!!!

Comment

Standing with a bunch of teammates who are blocking my way only for us all to be blown up by one nade.
                      Only more so if it was a teammate named "Pigworthy" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                        Standing with a bunch of teammates who are blocking my way only for us all to be blown up by one nade.
                        Only more so if it was a teammate named "Pigworthy" lol.
                        But at least after the nade goes off we get bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by rafles
                          Yeah rafles, just haven't been on when you've been around.....maybe this evening

Sorry Mapes....

My most embarrassing death? Well, there are the times that I blow myself up with a bad bounce from my own nade.....

The absolute best (or worst) one though was a death at the hands Blackarrow. I don't recall the exact setting, though I know I was injured and trying to retreat and regroup, and Blackarrow comes along and tosses a flashbang which quite accurately (and probably accidentally) hits me square in the head and kills me :P

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                            Yeah rafles, just haven't been on when you've been around.....maybe this evening

Sorry Mapes....

My most embarrassing death? Well, there are the times that I blow myself up with a bad bounce from my own nade.....

The absolute best (or worst) one though was a death at the hands Blackarrow. I don't recall the exact setting, though I know I was injured and trying to retreat and regroup, and Blackarrow comes along and tosses a flashbang which quite accurately (and probably accidentally) hits me square in the head and kills me :P
                            That was last night on the map with the crashed Chinook. God you pissed me off mightly.

Another good one was when I tried to knife BA. I missed he shot me and after the map he said something to the effect of "Were you trying to kiss me on the cheek Mapes? The whole server was cracking up...

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                              Originally posted by CarbonFire

Sorry Mapes....

That was last night on the map with the crashed Chinook. God you pissed me off mightly.

Another good one was when I tried to knife BA. I missed he shot me and after the map he said something to the effect of "Were you trying to kiss me on the cheek Mapes? The whole server was cracking up...
                              I remember that. I was laughing too...

Comment

Having my game suddenly minimze so I can get the word that my spyware scanner has updated and that my system is now immune to 2,000,001 programs instead if last weeks 2,000,000. And when you come back...your dead 1 kill short of a helo.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X