What is the most annoying ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarbonFire
    The absolute best (or worst) one though was a death at the hands Blackarrow. I don't recall the exact setting, though I know I was injured and trying to retreat and regroup, and Blackarrow comes along and tosses a flashbang which quite accurately (and probably accidentally) hits me square in the head and kills me :P
    Hey nice job blackarrow! That's actually one of the challenges. In fact there's three challenges (one with nade, one with flash and one with stun). Tricky challenges, indeed.

Anyway, back on topic... First, I totally hate the door blocking too, and wish there was a "shove out of the way" button. Besides that, choppers. I swear they hack sometimes.

Comment

No matter how annoying things are from time to time, you can't say we don't all have fun

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
        No matter how annoying things are from time to time, you can't say we don't all have fun
        At the initial moment, I get annoyed with certain stuff. A few moments later, I'm looking back on it and laughing.

Martyrdom is now my least favorite perk, but not for reasons you might expect. I learned very quickly within the first hour to move back from a close quarters kill, sometimes even if you don't see the grenade indicator.

However, just tonight, I found out how annoying it can be for a friendly to unexpectedly drop his little friend upon dying. I was following a friendly, when a hostile jumps around the corner and kills the friendly (in front of me). The hostile backs off (out of ammo, I guess) and the grenade indicator shows up. I'm thinking he threw a grenade before retreating behind the corner, so I have to quickly press 'G' to throw "the hostile's" grenade back.

Turns out that the grenade was dropped by my friendly through the Martyrdom perk. I threw it too late, and it proceeded to blow up whilst I had the grenade placed near my ear. Resulting in "<Nobody> [Grenade] {CLR} Tails" And to think, if I had just left it there, I would've been fine.

Silly grenade junkies. :P

Comment

1. When you are about to kill someone with a head shot, they kill you first.
          2. When you get killed by the same person constantly...
          3. When people call you a noob, and you are a higher rank than him.
          4. Multiple air strikes.
          5. Getting kiled as you spawn.
          6. Getting knifed (sense of insecurity)
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721
            5. Getting kiled as you spawn.
            spawnkilling is probably one of the worst ones i've seen so far. At least in one or two maps. I'll have to get the names of them tomorrow. But that one and random grenades really irk me.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

1: Blocked doors or routes.
              Countless times I am rushing the enemy position, and someone
              just stands in the door. 5 people pile up behind me so I can't retreat.
              And here comes the nade.

Or I run into an entire squad solo, shoot/nade and run around corner to a door, and there is someone standing in the middle of it, blocking me from safety.

2: Uber snipers that kill me on the run from a mile away. Or I'm scoping
              a window, up pops the sniper and pops ME in .2 nano seconds.

3: Get killed multiple times by same unkillable soldier, then airstrike,
              then Gunship, adding insult to injury.

4: Find a great sniping/hiding place to rack up some kills. Some Stands UP right beside you, in the open,
              making your position a target for Snipers, Tubes, or a nade rain.

5: You are leading a push, and think your backside is covered. Only, errr,
              they are off watching YOUR back, rather than watching
              THE back, and 1 guy wipes out the entire squad from behind.

6: The personal UAV that is embedded in my butt so I can get spanked
              repeatedly by Carbon and Chrysopolis.

7: Nade spamming
              Rain of Nades into spawn areas, blindly thrown from behind a wall.

Worst map for this is Crash. (Thank Goodness no shipment rotation)
              If you aren't the marines, you are all packed in with only 2 routes out.
              Nade spam over the walls, snipers down the alley end, and you are
              stuck in the spawn area.
              Spawn/Nade/Die, Spawn/Nade/Die, Spawn/Airstrike/Die, Spawn/Gunship/Die, Spawn/Run to corner/Die from snipers.

Having said all of that, I STILL think this is Great Fun.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

My most annoyance. You were killed because punkbuster kicked you from the server

Comment

When I make myself an easy target by running into my own stun gernade. Same with grenades. Sometimes I like to play fetch with myself. Throw grenade....... run........ realize I just blew myself up.

MD

Comment

My biggest problem is Cain's nade launcher...

Somehow it always finds me....

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalzky
                      My biggest problem is Cain's nade launcher...

Somehow it always finds me....
                      We need to cork that thing.

Comment

Isn't it a potatoe launcher?!

Comment

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
                          Yes....but it shoots very painful and deadly exploding potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                            Yes....but it shoots very painful and deadly exploding potatoes
                            so.... it mashes its victims? does that come with a butterball grenade?

Comment

Imagine having a turkey cannon in game...

It launches frozen turkeys at the enemy!

Comment

Imagine having a turkey cannon in game...

It launches frozen turkeys at the enemy!
                                MYTHBUSTERS STYLE!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X