Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeEyes-2142
    Originally posted by xJumper
    I would probly donate but sometimes I feel like Cains Lair 2142 server is like a sick dog that just wants to die, the server gets lag so much its not even funny anymore and I dont think the server hardware cain is paying for is supporting 64 players...

Shure half the stuff is EA's fault but the other half is kind ours, Sombody told me that you guys run on 2 gigs ram with a Pentium D, I dont think thats good for 64 player Titan server...
    Maybe you should try and update your own system before you criticize someone elses. I run another Community and I get the same bickering from people who blame their own lag on the server.
    rofl. so true so true. lets just say our server hardware exceed the recommended specs quite a bit.

i am not getting in to much more on this as i have beaten the this horse to death with its lame brother. they are both on the way to the glue factory now.

either way, it was a good run. just remember folks, hang on for the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
      i have beaten the this horse to death with its lame brother. they are both on the way to the glue factory now.
      LOL.
      I have many good memories of the server and all you guys. Oh man, knifing Cain and damn near his entire guard, trying to ambush Zolutar and Massacre, rolling with them, getting knifed over and over by batman, the list goes on. I think I will look back on those memories some day, when I am an old frail man, and laugh myself to death.

Comment

Even though the server is going down, I'm sure I'm not done with bf2142. Neither are a bunch of people.
        [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
        You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by xJumper
          Well than why are on conquest servers runing Quad Core and 6 gigs of RAM?

Their is obviously a reason why people pump up their servers with that kind of power and their only runing Conquest...
          Probably because people "donated" instead of "would have".

Comment

2142 will stay in my heart 4ever. Its just one addictive game.

Comment

I'm not deleting the game from my computer.
              Still plan on playing at XXYY server after Cain's is gone, just
              not to the extent that I currently play.

And yes, I still miss conquest also.
              And occassionally go play that.

Cain's lair TiTan server IS NO.1 in the world for a reason.
              Great people, fun times, and the best 64 player setup around.
              Cain had this puppy tweaked as far as he could possibly go
              with the settings and options.

Lots of memories, lots of FUN. And we move on.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I would just like to say that I run on Core 2 Duo, 2 gigs ram and dual nvidia 7950GT cards.

My system is not crap and im not blaming my lag on the server because it is the server that was lagy...

Anyway I still had lots of fun on Cains Lair, I just hope that maybe in the last few days some magcial thing would happen and the server will go back up.

Comment

Lol magicial thing. Like what? Cain winning a 1 mil lottery. Its possible

Comment

3 days to go Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X