No announcement yet.

Just like "old times" !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The default parachute key is 9. I use P. It makes it easier to remember.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Wow, sorry I missed it. I'll try to get on for a while tonight. I have had so much fun playing BF2 again!
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        Don't ask Sirex about flying with me in the chopper.
        I am up for tonight. I won't be on tomorrow night. We are celebrating my son's 18th birthday.
        Where did the time go.
        Apache

my twins will be 18 on monday

Comment

Glad to see you are getting the hang of the game Hammy. Takes a few rounds to get used to things, and being in a CLR squad definatly helps
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I even won a new badge the other night. WOOT!!
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Don't ask Sirex about flying with me in the chopper.
              I am up for tonight. I won't be on tomorrow night. We are celebrating my son's 18th birthday.
              Where did the time go.
              Apache
              Don't I know it. My daughters are 24 & 21. My grandson will have his 1st birthday in August!
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                My grandson will have his 1st birthday in August!
                Already?!?! OMG, now I feel old

Comment

Well, I finally managed to hop in the server. It was a blast, I saw a ton of faces that I haven't seen a looong time. Had the pleasure of squading with some old and new members, too.

I started over, so I was toting around all the basic equipment. I had some bad rounds, but I had some good ones, too. It definitely brought back some old memories.

Comment

Apache being squad leader, Massacre killing me with his tank, Rand going 25-0 with his tank....not much has changed.

Didn't lose my edge too much with the transport helos and I got plenty of opportunity to actually pilot an attack helo, but couldn't find a target for beans! It was good fun with a squad of 6 CLRs, though (Apache, Rand, Nevus, Hamster, Kenshin, and I for a while) and plenty of CLRs to shoot at and get shot by.

I think BigTwinky gave me the biggest "welcome" as he was throwing bullets into my face with great accuracy.

Just got a "This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of battlefiled 2 to the current official verison to join." error, so I'm gonna do a quick uninstall/reinstall, as that is the only fix I've found from reading around.

Comment

Apache I finally saw you today! Unfortunately I was on the opposite team and I had to face the fury of your machine gun.
                      I had a fun time sniping you in the head though.

Comment

Got to do something that never happened when Cain ran BF2 before. Had both Tails and Kinshen on together.
                        I used to be able to take out snipers with my PKM. I was hoping Razi had some kind of shield. Heaven help me if I have lost my PKM skills.
                        Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune View Post

I think BigTwinky gave me the biggest "welcome" as he was throwing bullets into my face with great accuracy.
                          I think you returned the favor plenty of times

Was great seeing you in game last night!

Comment

i learned a valuable lesson last night. which a laptop CAN play bf2 on it, doesn't mean you SHOULD play on it. my poor wireless mouse kept loosing signal, 6 inches from the reciever, my joystick was VERY abscent, so i couldn't fly my jet, the smaller screen size and high resolution made seeing AT mines NEARLY impossible, the built in Mic sucks, and i couldn't switch it, vent & bf2 also refuses to share the mic at the same, and well, i am quite rusty without my SVD. smaller screen=smaller targets+high sensitivity makes sniper kills as well as most other kills very hard.

i'll be back though, watch your back

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post
                              i learned a valuable lesson last night. which a laptop CAN play bf2 on it, doesn't mean you SHOULD play on it. my poor wireless mouse kept loosing signal, 6 inches from the reciever, my joystick was VERY abscent, so i couldn't fly my jet, the smaller screen size and high resolution made seeing AT mines NEARLY impossible, the built in Mic sucks, and i couldn't switch it, vent & bf2 also refuses to share the mic at the same, and well, i am quite rusty without my SVD. smaller screen=smaller targets+high sensitivity makes sniper kills as well as most other kills very hard.

i'll be back though, watch your back
                              I was wondering why you weren't talking.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Got to do something that never happened when Cain ran BF2 before. Had both Tails and Kinshen on together.
                                I used to be able to take out snipers with my PKM. I was hoping Razi had some kind of shield. Heaven help me if I have lost my PKM skills.
                                Apache
                                Haha, I don't think you've lost your PKM skills yet. Our squad got hit pretty bad. Hopefully I'll be on your squad next time, on the friendly end of your PKM.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X