No announcement yet.

Just like "old times" !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a lot of fun last night it reminded me of when i first found Cains Lair years ago

Comment

I had a blast last night. And RuThLeSsKiLLa can command anytime. He was great and extremely accurate with the artillery. I do hate being on the other end of his artillery when I am on the other side.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Looks like it was a good night. Any plans on something similar tonight?

I'm glad others are volunteering for command. I don't want to command this go-around since I spent so much time doing that when the game was first up. I just realized as I was typing this that since I have the expert command badge, somewhere between 1/3rd and 1/5th (based off Vanilla-only or Vanilla+SF time) of my overall play time was spent as commander.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kid View Post

I remember at one point we had a pretty coordinated squad going it was me twinky and some other folks, I hopped in a buggy with Twinky and he ran straight into a tree. I hit the VOIP button and went "there's a tree there twinky, watch out for those."
          ROFL... I thikn I was avoiding something, I don't remember. I'm not the best driver, but I can get us to where we have to go.

And never, ever get in a copter with me. I never got the hang of those. Actually, I still don't have the hang of many vehicles hehe. Its all good though.

George, George George of the Jungle,
          Strong as he can be.
          Watch out for that tree!
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            Looks like it was a good night. Any plans on something similar tonight?
            I should be on tonight, leading a squad of newbs to their death.
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

That was great fun! Just a pity i turned up when some of you guys were leaving. Cain, apache etc.

Comment

We had Ben transporting our squad from Flag to flag... TOTALLY AWESOME FUN !!!

Ben would drop us in close then hover at a higher altitude then we would clear a LZ for him, load up the chopper and proceed to the next target !!!

Flag after Flag after Flag

I missed the chopper a few times while destroying assets and the next thing you hear is " Vehicle Dropped in You Sector " how cool is that !!
                I jumped in and raced to the next target, get there to find my waiting squad hovering in the helo screaming.......JUMP IN JUMP IN !!!

The best thing..........once your safely in the chopper with your squad...you hear the clicking of ammo loading in your bags !!! Thanks Support GUY !!

Man I forgot how much fun this game could be. The squad play and communication in this game is by far the best aspect of the game IMO.

Some of that stuff is priceless.

Comment

Yeah that was so fun, we gotta do it again soon lol
                  [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                  You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

We had a similar incident with Geddy. He was blowing assets and we had to pull out. I couldnt leave the Geddster behind so I bailed from the blackhawk, only to once again forget my parachute key and fall to my death.
                    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi View Post
                      Yeah that was so fun, we gotta do it again soon lol
                      +1

I could never REALLY get into this game when we first started playing because of my computer issues but this time around < knock on wood > its been running EXCELLENT !!

So for me.... alot of things in this game are actually kinda " NEW "

and WAAAAAY COOL !!! GO figure

JUMP IN THERE GANG !! and see some {CLR}s at their BEST !!
                      This game really shows how a community can play as a team learn a few things about each other and have some laughs along the way....

WERE WINNING THIS FIGHT SOLDIERS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                        ROFL... I thikn I was avoiding something, I don't remember. I'm not the best driver, but I can get us to where we have to go.

And never, ever get in a copter with me. I never got the hang of those. Actually, I still don't have the hang of many vehicles hehe. Its all good though.

George, George George of the Jungle,
                        Strong as he can be.
                        Watch out for that tree!
                        Don't ask Sirex about flying with me in the chopper.
                        I am up for tonight. I won't be on tomorrow night. We are celebrating my son's 18th birthday.
                        Where did the time go.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

yep. definately like old times. Cain has a negative teamwork score. keeps forgetting who is an ally and who isn't and just kills everyone!

Comment

I'll be on LATE tonight... 9:30pm CST.. Work Work Work

Looking forward to it.

There is a parachute key?
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'll be there from about 530 cst to 9 or so hopefully

Comment

I struggled for 15 minutes with my microphone while I was waiting for EA to fix the login server.. (funny how I made that phone call and in a few minutes I got an email that said "try it now )

Could not get the thing to work!

Is there a utility I have to use?

My favorite moment was spinning around in a helo just burping that chain gun and cycling back and forth in the copter with someone (cant remember who)

Tally was--

Two attack Copters
                                two Hum Vs
                                1 APC
                                4 Ground forces
                                Damage to a Jet

FUN FUN FUN

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X