Operation: Darth's Nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
    What does that mean Skudman. Like I said if I worried about stats I wouldnt play at the Lair where everyone and their dogs can outgun me at any time. I just like to play with the gang. If I was worried about stats I'd play recon all the time. But my best scores are Eng. and Medic. Not too glamorous but necessary to win. But its all good.

Phantom, long story on coming home. Don't ask. I'm very frustrated right now with the immigration process. So thats whats takin so long. Started the process over a year ago. And still no joy.
    Immigration????????????????????????
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      Immigration????????????????????????
      Apache
      Don't worry AW, I'm a full blooded redneck born and raised Texan. My wife is Thai.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I understand. They seriously need to reform the immigration laws. It is so stupid to make married non resident spouses jump through so many hoops.
        I hope both of you make it back to Texas soon.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Man I aint interested in stuff like that. I rather win the game than pad my stats. Guess its just a sense of accomplishment to win rather than to be top dog. If I worried about K/D ratios I wouldnt play at the Lair.
          And what does he do when Phantom comes in on my team, 2 on 1: he leaves (rage quits?) the game with a "I'm not lettin you pad your stats" (I'm guessing at Phantom).

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            And what does he do when Phantom comes in on my team, 2 on 1: he leaves (rage quits?) the game with a "I'm not lettin you pad your stats" (I'm guessing at Phantom).
            Seriously what the hell, Cobalt. I try to start the server up with you and you go "I aint letting you pad your stats." At least explain why how the hell I'm padding my stats playing in an EMPTY server. If I wanted to pad my stats I'd go to some noob server and go 50-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              Aw, this is an ongoing thing with that mullet, he wont play on my team cause he knows I'm easy to kill. So he always takes the path of least resistance. So do you think 2 people with good connections against 1 with a crappy connection is gonna turn out well for the guy with a crappy connection.

I dont mind dying, but being intentional cannon fodder all the time aint too smart. So I just ease out the door until the odds change a bit.Sometimes you just have to know which battle to fight. In this case, this wasnt one of em. And I'm not going to let anyone dictate the odds in their favor all the time.

Plus, no one that plays here has ever on a constant basis dealt with what I deal with. So no one can really see my side of anything along those lines. Doesnt really matter. If it did I wouldnt even play the game here at all.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Are you serious? Guess what I told Skud when you left and your teammate is there alone. I said SWITCH to even it out. I do NOT enjoy playing with an easy chance of winning. How is it my fault that I was AUTOASSIGNED into Skud's team? Both of you should have enough common sense to get on the same team instead of blaming me. Did you think it would bother me if I was asked to switch teams? Odds against me? I do not mind that at all. I prefer it.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Are you serious? Guess what I told Skud when you left and your teammate is there alone. I said SWITCH to even it out. I do NOT enjoy playing with an easy chance of winning. How is it my fault that I was AUTOASSIGNED into Skud's team? Both of you should have enough common sense to get on the same team instead of blaming me. Did you think it would bother me if I was asked to switch teams? Odds against me? I do not mind that at all. I prefer it.

I didn't blame you Phantom. You told me to switch teams but it was right about when he left without saying: "hey, someone want to switch to even it up". And when the next guy came in you asked me to switch teams again, so that he too wouldn't leave, because you're a good egg.

I was just messing around the whole time (flying choppers, jumping quads over buildings), which is why I didn't think of switching and which is why I thought it was funny that he split so quick.

Comment

Have ya'll noticed my ping? Mine is absolutely HORRIBLE!! In all honesty, I know It's I who sucks and not my ping

I used to hate and I mean really hate playing w/ K_Phatom in BF2 because of how badly he could kick my butt. Now I know that on a good day, I can almost give K_P a run for his money
                    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Hey, Cobalt, sorry I had to leave the game this afternoon. The guy on my team was trying to tell me not to blow the Mcomms because he wanted to knife you. Your guy wasn't doing anything, so it was basically you against the two of us. I tried switching to your team, but it wouldn't let me because it was only 2 on 2. So I blew the Mcomms and left...didn't feel like popping back in with that dude basically spawn killing to stat-up. Anyway, good games and good job sticking with it in basically a two on one.

Comment

There is a guy who is starting to annoy me on the server. His nick is Letina. He is always on the attack team. Every time we reach an mCom he goes to the back of defenders base and starts spawn killing. I mean it's a 2v2 game, how sad and lame is that. I bet that's the person you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          There is a guy who is starting to annoy me on the server. His nick is Letina. He is always on the attack team. Every time we reach an mCom he goes to the back of defenders base and starts spawn killing. I mean it's a 2v2 game, how sad and lame is that. I bet that's the person you are talking about.
                          One in the same. I told Skud you didnt like that guy. He is kinda annoying. He always switches teams for sure if possible.
                          l
                          Oh, and Skudman, you had me laughin when you blew me up next to the flammable tank. I knew you were over there but I was tryin to get past that tank before you saw me. Didnt work out too well for me on that one. It was funny though.

Comment

One in the same. I told Skud you didnt like that guy. He is kinda annoying. He always switches teams for sure if possible.
                            l
                            Oh, and Skudman, you had me laughin when you blew me up next to the flammable tank. I knew you were over there but I was tryin to get past that tank before you saw me. Didnt work out too well for me on that one. It was funny though.
                            Lol, I always use those tanks (remember my propane tanks at the range?): bigger than the guy I'm shooting at and definitely less likely to juke and jive when I'm trying to hit em...plus it's fun to blow stuff up!

It was a good fight, Cobalt, until that Leitna or whatever came in. I know that you could have handled yourself as well as anyone...but when someone is spawn killing you, and your teammate doesn't fire a shot, thus making it essentially 2 on 1 (add the spawn killing into the equation and it's like 8 on 1...since when you spawn if you guess wrong where the camper is hiding you're pretty much cooked), well, the game can quickly become frustrating. And I won't intentionally put someone through that, nor will I help someone else do it. Oh well, we'll see you in there again soon.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X