No announcement yet.

Operation: Darth's Nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobalt, you need to start a 'dethrone me' thread now .
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
      Cobalt, you need to start a 'dethrone me' thread now .
      Man I aint interested in stuff like that. I rather win the game than pad my stats. Guess its just a sense of accomplishment to win rather than to be top dog. If I worried about K/D ratios I wouldnt play at the Lair.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Gah, cheeel people. Cobalt won fair and square, even though he's still whining about his ping

GET over it soldier, rub some dirt on it. So when are you coming back to the US again? You said you were coming back 3 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Gah, cheeel people. Cobalt won fair and square, even though he's still whining about his ping

GET over it soldier, rub some dirt on it. So when are you coming back to the US again? You said you were coming back 3 years ago...
          Prolly scared. And for a guy who doesn't care about stats, he sure...ahh, nevermind.

Comment

hey im at #12
            i didnt know that
            im gonna try and catch up with u guys,
            and now that i have learned the art of carl gustav........

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
              and now that i have learned the art of carl gustav........
              Search for your man parts. If they are still there, then don't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                Search for your man parts. If they are still there, then don't use it.
                pfffffttt, jealous.....
                my carl gustav will always be bigger than your gun

Comment

Originally posted by Evilization View Post
                  pfffffttt, jealous.....
                  my carl gustav will always be bigger than your gun
                  My motion sensor balls will always be bigger than yours.

Comment

You had better believe I will shoot a foot soldier with the Carl Gustav, if he appears while I am tank hunting.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      You had better believe I will shoot a foot soldier with the Carl Gustav, if he appears while I am tank hunting.
                      Apache
                      I seem to recall you blasting me the other night with the CG when no armor was to be found.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                        I seem to recall you blasting me the other night with the CG when no armor was to be found.

-Rand
                        Maybe I panicked when I saw your name and assumed you were hiding your tank in your back pack.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

CG = Sniper killer, Love killing snipers in the lighthouse with that thing. CG good for low quality grapics too! I aimed right at that Robotron looking guy!
                          I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            Maybe I panicked when I saw your name and assumed you were hiding your tank in your back pack.
                            Apache
                            If anyone could do that, it would have to be Rand.
                            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                              Results are in... .

Donation made.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                                Prolly scared. And for a guy who doesn't care about stats, he sure...ahh, nevermind.
                                What does that mean Skudman. Like I said if I worried about stats I wouldnt play at the Lair where everyone and their dogs can outgun me at any time. I just like to play with the gang. If I was worried about stats I'd play recon all the time. But my best scores are Eng. and Medic. Not too glamorous but necessary to win. But its all good.

Phantom, long story on coming home. Don't ask. I'm very frustrated right now with the immigration process. So thats whats takin so long. Started the process over a year ago. And still no joy.
                                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X