Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the current score right now?

Comment

Mapes, it's proving to be far more difficult than i intended to track my scoring, as my internet is still hiccuping. and when its not, he game itself dumps to desktop with a hard crash. Fraps taking a poo is REALLY annoying me when the pc dumps. Qicmee however, keeps mowing me down... even ganked my tags....

I gotta figure out a better way of figuring it out...

Comment

i was out nevus hunting last night but he was hiding from me

Comment

Instead you were killing me.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Darth,
            Me? Tags? I'm just a tank repair guy. Except for the guns, shooting, & violence stuff. And smoke. I like smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
              Darth,
              Me? Tags? I'm just a tank repair guy. Except for the guns, shooting, & violence stuff. And smoke. I like smoke.
              Guns, lots of guns.

Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

You got the scoring sorted out yet, Darth?

Below are the current standings. For every person that can overtake Darth by June 8th I'll donate $10 to Cain's Lair (up to five people, $50... I'm not rich ). If Darth takes the throne back by June 8th and is in the #1 seat, I'll donate $50. That's at what the scoreboard reads at 11:59 PM EDT on June 8, 2010.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...138.115:19567/

So far, two have dethroned Darth.

1. K_PhaNTOMKK 3881 71.47 hr
                2. {CLR}_Cobalt 3782 92.65 hr
                3. Darth Nevus 3336 53.9 hr
                4. Dennis{CLR} 3136 63.82 hr
                5. Pigworthy 3095 89.45 hr
                6. Rand{CLR} 2456 67.93 hr
                7. [KllC]Skud 2176 64.57 hr
                8. Apache Warrior 2165 73.93 hr
                9. Qicmee 2131 87.35 hr
                10. Baconoclock 1636 57.58 hr

Let's play!
                [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Results are in... .

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                  <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Its feels good to finally have an advantage about something. I dont have to work right now. So, all I have to do is play and drink beer. Thus the top 10 ranking.

Heavy emphasis on the beer part.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

If that damn server wasn't so full all the time I would have played more... I CAN'T BELIEVE COBALT BEAT ME!

I request an extension.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        If that damn server wasn't so full all the time I would have played more... I CAN'T BELIEVE COBALT BEAT ME!

I request an extension.
                        He had 40 more hours in...I say we give Phantom another 40 hours in server to see if he can top Cobalt's score. Any bets?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          He had 40 more hours in...I say we give Phantom another 40 hours in server to see if he can top Cobalt's score. Any bets?
                          Put Phantom at my ping and we have a deal.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

I request an extension.
                            Well in my own defense. I am playing handicapped. Plus, I'm not that bad of player.There is no one that plays this game at the Lair that would play like I have to play.

And, you're such a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                              Put Phantom at my ping and we have a deal.
                              Yeah, yeah, I know about the ping already.

You get great scores with your ping, Cobalt...have beaten mine in this Godforsaken game a number of rounds. I guess you just have to get your but over to the states someday to duel it out with KP.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                                Yeah, yeah, I know about the ping already.

You get great scores with your ping, Cobalt...have beaten mine in this Godforsaken game a number of rounds. I guess you just have to get your but over to the states someday to duel it out with KP.
                                No need for a dual.He's a good player but still a wanker. But I won't be last every time either.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X