No announcement yet.

Teamspeak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the maturity meter, I'd get a potato.

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post
      your dad hated black ops! good man!
      He really hated the style of game, it all about the kills, the K/D and just running around spraying, my dad first got impressed by BF3 when I ran across a field and died by sniper (Caspien Border), highlighting the need for cover, tactics and objective play. He hates run and spray games (COD etc) whereas he likes BF3 because it is more based on objective play and teamwork, and the fact it is much harder to run and spray.
      I try to be as mature as possible, more so when talking to others older than me.
      Cheers
      Ziggy
      Last edited by zagzig17; 9 Jan 2012, 10:28 AM. Reason: Added "by sniper"
      http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

that's totally cool that your dad can appreciate the team play of it.

Comment

Seeing that your dads intelligence level is probably above the majority of Cod players. That, and he doesnt even game. Just goes to show you how someone looking from the outside in can even realize stupid when they see it.

Just dont pay too much attention to TS. Just has a bunch of old guys that never grew up.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Seeing that your dads intelligence level is probably above the majority of Cod players. That, and he doesnt even game. Just goes to show you how someone looking from the outside in can even realize stupid when they see it.

Just dont pay too much attention to TS. Just has a bunch of old guys that never grew up.
            I'm not old 26 isn't old is it?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

a wee babe compared to some other people here

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                I for one do not have a problem with Zag being on the TS Server. He seems much more mature than quite a few adults
                Apache
                I keep forgetting to fire up TS when I play, but from what I recall.... you aren't setting the bar real high there.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X