X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I already know why Apache! lol

Comment

Originally posted by zagzig17 View Post
      When i signed up I put in my actual age and it accepted it, and I just had a great game with Devilgun, Premaskud, mapes and some others.
      Was very nice having you in our squad last night.
      Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Douche Lord View Post
        Okay some guidelines, zagzig

1: Don't accept candy from any CLR member(s) (they sometimes team up)

2: Say "Please", "Yes SIR", "PLEASE PROCEDE TO BEAT ME UNTIL YOU'RE SATISFIED", "I PROMISE I WON'T POOP MY PANTS" and "Thank you" when you talk to anyone you suspect of being older than you, in your case that means to everyone.

3: When you're not in my team and you encounter me, your enemy, press the key you assigned prone to (mine is on Z) stay there until me or my squad mates kills you (gotta make a living..)

4: The older members have a tendency to ramble on and on, if you see one of said older members' post on the forum, close your eyes like I do and shout "SPRINKLE SPRINKLE LITTLE STAR, DISAPPEAR FROM MY VIEW!" And immediately scroll down the page.

5: Disregard any rules/guidelines someone who is not a moderator/admin imposes on you. (That means everything I just said, too)

6: Have fun and be friendly/polite (those rules you can't ignore, though)

Especially love the part about the 'older members'.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post

Especially love the part about the 'older members'.
          I resemble that.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

sprinkle sprinkle little star...

Comment

My dad does not mind if I swear for a purpose, like the time I close the car door on my hand , and doesn't mind people in game swearing but still I'll will try alert you all about if I'm on etc, and even then I don't use TS too much, thanks
              Ziggy
              http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

zig your parents might not like you listening to americans

Comment

I for one do not have a problem with Zag being on the TS Server. He seems much more mature than quite a few adults
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    I for one do not have a problem with Zag being on the TS Server. He seems much more mature than quite a few adults
                    Apache
                    i.e. everyone else on TS

Comment

Apache
                      Agreed.

Comment

Apache
                        Good point, but I think the question that needs answering and honored is how does his parents feel about it and you can't use the answer of his parents let him play the game so...
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                          Good point, but I think the question that needs answering and honored is how does his parents feel about it and you can't use the answer of his parents let him play the game so...
                          Honestly, I don't care how his parents feel. I'm not here to parent him. If he's on TS when his parents don't want him to then that's between the three of them, not any of us.

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                            My Dad was watching me play with TS running in the backround, he doesn't mind the swearing, etc. He doesn't mind other people swearing around me (as I swear aswell, though not too often), but he hates it when I swear pointlessly, Both my parents are teachers aswell, so they understand that swearing is something that happens alot, especially at school, internet etc. If you really want I could get him on TS sometime to confirm it, but as a teacher he tends to stay away from games, BF3 is the only game he hasn't minded. (he hated black ops).

And to Apache (I don't know if you can Quote more than once)
                            I try to be as mature as I can be, especially when around people older than myself
                            Cheers
                            Ziggy
                            Last edited by zagzig17; 9 Jan 2012, 03:03 AM. Reason: Rephasing some sentances to make then clearer
                            http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/3f534ca8c50291d8.png

Comment

your dad hated black ops! good man!

Comment

Zag you're one of the most mature kids I've met online to date. Truely one of a kind. Perhaps it's because you have teacher genes. Now if the rest of the world had teacher genes we'd be set in this crazy world! lol

Profanity is normally used for two reasons, ignorance of larger words and a way to express true emotion through vulgarity. Alot of the times I will use profanity as means to express my anger at something, but it has also become a habit. So when I don't write or type and actually speak to someone, I truely do sound ignorant.

I believe that's how his dad was coming across when he didn't mind the fact that Zag swears. If profanity is used correctly, it can really create an impact to a sentence just as an exclamation mark would.

And that solves the riddle of how profanity was born lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X