game performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back on the performance thread:

560ti, 3.8 quad phenom 2, 8 gigs RAM @ 1080p high settings.

it runs very well. havent seen it below 50 fps at any time.

Comment

for me, the game is unplayable, totally
      I get crashes within 2 minutes after I join a server, I have only played a few rounds from start to finish and it was on the metro map... caspian crashes as soon as I join

I have the Phenom II X6 1090T 3200Mhz, black edition... GeForce 9800 GTX+, mucha ram and a G5 mouse

oh yes, I installed the game in my Windows 7 64bit partition, WHY AM I DOING WRONG???

I know for a fact that I need to upgrade the GPU (I will do it soon) and I also know AMD sucks compared to -super-mega-awesome-created-by-Jesus-Christ-himself INTEL (<--that alone should prevent trolls from posting things like: "the problem is that you have AMD and not INTEL" ), but shouldn't I be able to run the game decently???

Sleepless in Dallas.

Comment

Was your game crashing or were you getting kicked out of the Caspian Servers?
        I did not get to play last night because I got kicked every time I joined a Caspian Server.
        I was not sleepless because I went to bed. oops:
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I crash to desktop every time...

Comment

Runs like a champ on my PC. About 50fsp window mode and 40fsp full screen.

12GB RAM
            2x 460 SE GTX
            i7-950 3.06GHz

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              Was your game crashing or were you getting kicked out of the Caspian Servers?
              I did not get to play last night because I got kicked every time I joined a Caspian Server.
              I was not sleepless because I went to bed. oops:
              Apache
              Mine went to desktop once or twice, both times involved violent car crashes/explosions.

Comment

After doing some reading and through my own experiences, I've come to the conclusion that to get over 30+ fps sustained in Caspian you must have a quad core processor.

A few of my friends and myself have a dual core and we pretty much run into the same fps all over the place issue in the Caspian servers. It may be that we'll be limited to playing in 32 player servers, but I sure hope not because I think it would be ridiculous to make a game unplayable for certain server settings for dual core processor people.

I'm kinda worried about this because I don't have faith that DICE will remedy this, which means I won't be playing in the CLR servers if 64 player servers are as laggy as the beta was.
                Nauticas

Comment

Originally posted by Nauticas View Post
                  After doing some reading and through my own experiences, I've come to the conclusion that to get over 30+ fps sustained in Caspian you must have a quad core processor.

A few of my friends and myself have a dual core and we pretty much run into the same fps all over the place issue in the Caspian servers. It may be that we'll be limited to playing in 32 player servers, but I sure hope not because I think it would be ridiculous to make a game unplayable for certain server settings for dual core processor people.

I'm kinda worried about this because I don't have faith that DICE will remedy this, which means I won't be playing in the CLR servers if 64 player servers are as laggy as the beta was.
                  *Translation*
                  "Please buy me a Quad Core Cain's Lair"

j/k lol
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
                    for me, the game is unplayable, totally
                    I get crashes within 2 minutes after I join a server, I have only played a few rounds from start to finish and it was on the metro map... caspian crashes as soon as I join

I have the Phenom II X6 1090T 3200Mhz, black edition... GeForce 9800 GTX+, mucha ram and a G5 mouse

oh yes, I installed the game in my Windows 7 64bit partition, WHY AM I DOING WRONG???

I know for a fact that I need to upgrade the GPU (I will do it soon) and I also know AMD sucks compared to -super-mega-awesome-created-by-Jesus-Christ-himself INTEL (<--that alone should prevent trolls from posting things like: "the problem is that you have AMD and not INTEL" ), but shouldn't I be able to run the game decently???

Sleepless in Dallas.
                    Hmm, that x6 should be plenty good enough. But I had a 9800 GTX in my Thailand rig and it wouldnt run BC2 very well at all. I went to a 275 GTX and it improved. But then the 275 wouldnt run BF3 hardly at all. So I know for sure your video card wont run this game, unless the settings, and resolution are very minimal.

Go spend some money on a video card and you should be ok. Maybe oc that cpu up to around 3.8 or so and see what you get.

And doesnt this game run in 32bit mode.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      Hmm, that x6 should be plenty good enough. But I had a 9800 GTX in my Thailand rig and it wouldnt run BC2 very well at all. I went to a 275 GTX and it improved. But then the 275 wouldnt run BF3 hardly at all. So I know for sure your video card wont run this game, unless the settings, and resolution are very minimal.

Go spend some money on a video card and you should be ok. Maybe oc that cpu up to around 3.8 or so and see what you get.

And doesnt this game run in 32bit mode.
                      I'm thinking it might be his card. I have a 1090T as well, and the game runs fine. My card is a 5850, which also seems to do pretty well.

Comment

i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz
                        GTX 570
                        8GB RAM
                        Win7 x64 sp1

I had some issues with the beta drivers. Mainly flashing black and white stuff about 10% of the time. I can't run ultra either, especially in dense forest. Running high looks just as good and works great.
                        [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X