• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU: Intel C2D e6750 (2.66ghz) @ 3.5Ghz
    RAM: 2x 2GB OCZ DDR2-800
    GFX: Nvidia GTX460 1GB @ Stock
    Res: 1680x1050

All medium except for shadows which are on low. No AA, AF, blur or AO.

FPS is anywhere between 35-100.

Comment

Win Vista 32 bit
      Q6600 quad core 2.4gh
      8 gb ram
      nvidia 560ti

I don't know the frame rates but it is running pretty smooth with no crashes after getting the right drivers. Biggest hassle was installing all the extra crap like origin and finding the right drivers. Win vista32 is not at the top of most driver lists and the auto updater for nvidia thought my old drivers were just fine. Seems like there was something else to dl and install but I can't remember what it was. And losing my name sucked. I couldn't re-use CLR_Rico for some reason.

Comment

Just thought I'd report that I'm running a Dell XPS 8300 Intel i7 3.4 (I think) 8-gigs ram, ATI Radeon 5770 1-gig ram.
        Everything is on high and it runs fabulously. I get more lag and hangs with BC2, and i'm not even on the new drivers yet. Runs really slick. We'll see what happens in wide open spaces though; all I've played is the subway map.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
          Win Vista 32 bit
          Q6600 quad core 2.4gh
          8 gb ram
          nvidia 560ti

I don't know the frame rates but it is running pretty smooth with no crashes after getting the right drivers. Biggest hassle was installing all the extra crap like origin and finding the right drivers. Win vista32 is not at the top of most driver lists and the auto updater for nvidia thought my old drivers were just fine. Seems like there was something else to dl and install but I can't remember what it was. And losing my name sucked. I couldn't re-use CLR_Rico for some reason.
          should u be using windows 7 64bit? thought the 32bit cant read above 4gig ram? O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
            should u be using windows 7 64bit? thought the 32bit cant read above 4gig ram? O_O
            I think you are probably right. It shows up in device manager as 8 gb though.

Comment

I'm just tired of the damn BSOD.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Are you overclocked at all Pace? BSOD's really shouldn't be happening, even with driver problems.

Comment

Yeah - my CPU is overclocked. The one thing I did notice each time for before the BSOD was the sound were stutter, you know replaying the same sound over and over. I then noticed when I installed the NVIDIA beta drivers, it also installed some NVIDIA high def audio drivers, even though I do not an NVIDIA sound card. So I uninstalled all the NVIDIA drivers, re-installed my sound card drivers, re-installed the NVIDIA, Video drivers ONLY, and I've played 4 rounds without a drop or BSOD. Hopefully that was the problem.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 dual core OC'd 3.60ghz
                    8 GB Ram
                    Nvidia GTX 460 768mb ram
                    1920 x 1200 display.

It runs and looks good. It's been interesting to see both core pegged to 100%.
                    I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

I just realized I never posted mine once I got it working.

stock clocked Intel Q6600 quad core 2.4ghz
                      8gb ram
                      8800GT 512mb (factory overclocked)
                      1440x900 res

I left the gfx on auto, and it pretty much set everything to low, and I get 40-80 fps, with an occasional dip into the 30's. Everything plays really fluid though.

All 4 cpu cores are pretty much maxed, and my gpu usage is always 85% or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Timi View Post
                        I just realized I never posted mine once I got it working.

stock clocked Intel Q6600 quad core 2.4ghz
                        8gb ram
                        8800GT 512mb (factory overclocked)
                        1440x900 res

I left the gfx on auto, and it pretty much set everything to low, and I get 40-80 fps, with an occasional dip into the 30's. Everything plays really fluid though.

All 4 cpu cores are pretty much maxed, and my gpu usage is always 85% or higher.
                        Thats not bad. A better video card and OC that 6600 to at least 3ghz and you should be able to get a really good experience.

Comment

Asus Rampage III Intel X58
                          I7 920 2.6 (currently overclocked to 3.2)
                          12GB Corsair Ram
                          EVGA GTX465 1GB RAM
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

MSI 870-G45
                            8gigs kingston hyperx blu ddr3
                            sapphire 6950/6970 2gig<i use the 6950 cause i get crashes with the 6970 bios>
                            AMD Phenom X4 945 3.2ghz o.c'd 3.6ghz

Comment

Originally posted by slice View Post
                              Thats not bad. A better video card and OC that 6600 to at least 3ghz and you should be able to get a really good experience.
                              Every attempt at overclocking my 6600 has resulted in the system hanging as soon as I put any load on it. I would imagine I need better cooling than stock for that to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Timi View Post
                                Every attempt at overclocking my 6600 has resulted in the system hanging as soon as I put any load on it. I would imagine I need better cooling than stock for that to work.
                                What motherboard do you have? I just sold my Q6600 setup and I had my q6600 stable @ 3.6ghz. I may be able to help unless you are being limited by wither your motherboard or could be a RAM or PSU issue as well.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X