New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
    I think he has been working on it for 2 months or wait since bf3 came out.
    And the only part chosen is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      I bet he is still researching those.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        LOL, and I'm still looking at other cases!! Heh!!

Comment

I think he has been working on it for 2 months or wait since bf3 came out.
          Yup!!

Comment

You now have 20 days to finish your computer for bf4 beta
            If he takes longer than that, something new will come out and he will have to start over ..
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

really is there that much difference in air flow between the cases? Where are the physic models of the airflow?

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                If he takes longer than that, something new will come out and he will have to start over ..

Comment

Comment

Juneau, please share your thought process on selecting the 4670K vs the 4770K CPU...

Thanks!!

Comment

Juneau, please share your thought process on selecting the 4670K vs the 4770K CPU...

Thanks!!

Comment

Share the thought process man! SHARE IT!!! It's getting angry!

Comment

LOL. I really didn't see all these replies for some reason.

The 4770K gives you Hyper Threading but this doesn't really benefit gaming due to them only using minimal cores/threads. Hyper threading however does show it's true worth with video editing, 3D rendering and other heavy multi threaded software. If this makes up a large percentage of your PC's use get the 4770K, if not, which I presume will be the answer, the 4770K would be a waste of money and you should get the 4670K like myself.
                          Last edited by juneau; 17 Sep 2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

You have been learned.

Comment

Juneau?? How did you connect your H100 electrically??

How/where did you connect the pump to the MB and how/where did you connect the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                                Juneau?? How did you connect your H100 electrically??

How/where did you connect the pump to the MB and how/where did you connect the fans?
                                The H100 is powered by a 4pin molex from the PSU. The fans are then connected to the CPU and CPU Opt fan headers on the motherboard.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X