No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, some things in school that tend to irritate me.

1)Ladies, please dont wear skin exposing shirts when you have the worst body.. which usually has stretch marks, fat folds, pimples. Its totally an eye sore...

2)Don't get too full of yourself when u get something I will eventually get sometime myself. So dont show off your job, its minimum wage and your not impressing me in your burger king uniform. Also with a drivers license,
    i dont give a care in the world about that and i hope im there when u get a fender bender so i can laugh my ass off...

3)Dont ask me the same question the teacher just told us less than 5 mins ago... I know your next to me at that time, but where the hell was ur brain?

4)Speak up! I don't want to fail a paper because i cant hear a damn word you are saying...

5)Return what your borrowed, Im not office depot that has a free giveaway. Plus, dont destroy it, Ill throw it at ur face if you did...

6)Stop stepping on my shoes. I dont spend hours cleaning them just so your dirty cheapo shoes leaves the most ugliest mark.

Comment

What gets on my nerves ingame is when I'm playing the game and people don't speak up. Yes Killa you're pet peeve did remind me of it.

Seriously people ingame. SPEAK UP!! If I ignore you, it's cause I can't hear you so I gave up on trying to hear you.

I have my mic volume that makes it so I can hear you ON MAX, and my games blasting and shakes my table. I don't want to ruin my ears with the sounds of the gunships engine just so I can hear you.

There are a lot of people that need to speak up. Don't eat your mic, but at least put it very close so we can all hear you. I prefer listening to really loud people then someone that talks so softly I have to kill my speakers to hear them.

Also, I get sick of people, especially in ANY forums, that say something negative about the topic. Not trying to yell at anyone, but it pisses me off if I make a topic about something like Hell's Kitchen, yet about half the people say "I hate this garbage". Yet, the title says HELLS KITCHEN, and you clicked on it.

You DON'T need to post in every single topic, I don't. You can look at them sure, but if you're going to say something negative about it, you're going to piss me off. We don't post about topics we are interested in to have it be told its garbage or it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
        Also, I get sick of people, especially in ANY forums, that say something negative about the topic. Not trying to yell at anyone, but it pisses me off if I make a topic about something like Hell's Kitchen, yet about half the people say "I hate this garbage". Yet, the title says HELLS KITCHEN, and you clicked on it.

You DON'T need to post in every single topic, I don't. You can look at them sure, but if you're going to say something negative about it, you're going to piss me off. We don't post about topics we are interested in to have it be told its garbage or it sucks.
        When you post something up, be prepared for other peoples opinions about the topic at hand. Some will be good, some will be bad. If the forums were full of nothing but good comments in the forums, then there wouldn't be much to say in any one topic would there. Opinions wouldn't be discussed, and the topic wouldn't be interesting IMO. Not only that, but then you would only get people who say "yea, I like it too" about 100+ times. Sure, you may get a few people who have some positive feedback that can say more then 5 words, but the vast amount of them will be the standard/stock "awesome" "I like it too" "woot"...ect...ect...
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF

When you post something up, be prepared for other peoples opinions about the topic at hand. Some will be good, some will be bad. If the forums were full of nothing but good comments in the forums, then there wouldn't be much to say in any one topic would there. Opinions wouldn't be discussed, and the topic wouldn't be interesting IMO. Not only that, but then you would only get people who say "yea, I like it too" about 100+ times. Sure, you may get a few people who have some positive feedback that can say more then 5 words, but the vast amount of them will be the standard/stock "awesome" "I like it too" "woot"...ect...ect...

Guess you missed my point. My topic of Hell's Kitchen that I posted when the show was on wasn't "Do you like Hell's Kitchen?" It was something that accord during the show.

Someone than all of a sudden says "oh this show sucks ass and it's garbage I would never watch it".

The topic wasn't really about Hell's Kitchen, just more about what happened during the show... if that makes any sense.

If I asked questions about if they liked it or not I would expect these type of replies and be okay with them and not pissed off, but when someone does it when I ask a question like "who do you think will win, Bonnie or Rock?" and someone says "hells kitchen is garbage" it pisses me off.

Comment

Ah, I see your point now. Guess I misread it initially or something.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Na you're misunderstanding is very understandable

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex

But the thing that really annoys me, is people pulling out to early, thinking that a 3 second gap is enough to pull out into and acceleate up to the speed limit or over a road with, over taking me and causing me to slow down cos you where silly enough to do it at the wrong time, generally, if a driver interferes with my driving its annoying, I avoid doing that to others.
                and the turn signals are a major issue, all cars now have psychic indicators!
                Ok LEOs plug your ears. So I come up to a red light on my motorcycle. Here in Cali it''s legal for me to split lanes. So I split up to the front. Now my MC weighs less than 400 LBS and has 135 horse power... stock. It'll go 0 to 60 in 1.something seconds. So I split up to the front. The road is about to turn into a freeway passed the light. I'm stretched out on my gas tank to keep the front wheel down. Torso on the tank reving the engine...the light turns green.....I'm off...some ass hat decides now is the time to hang a right turn in front of me. You know if I was a car he would cut me off but, In this situation the jackass is gonna kill me.....lessoned learned only do this in the far left lane. Still asshats will cut off everyone...even those in the left lane.

Comment

People that complain.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                    People that complain.
                    Apache
                    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

3) The king on the Burger King Commercial
                      Blasphamy!
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

The subscription cards in magizines.Wouldnt bug me if they werent in the magizines im already subscribed to. Haf to tear em out first thing.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock

3) The king on the Burger King Commercial
                          Blasphemy!
                          No, that's treason!

I don't like people on tv who make pronunciation/spelling/grammatical mistakes. It just makes me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                            People that complain.
                            Apache
                            Technically you hate yourself... just think about it for a minute.

Comment

actually, having a pet peeve is completely different from complaining. I can hate RDX hoppers, but never say a word about them, but I do because it's a serious problem ruining the fun of the server

Comment

People who have had several years of "computer" classes, proceed to tell me i'm wrong because of it, reinterate it at 90% of the time in a conversation when they should be listening, that they took the classes, and finally see i am right when they realize the power cord isn't plugged in.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X