Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
    midnight runs of F-16s right over your house because the "pilots" decided it would be fun to fly about 100 ft above your house at max throttle...
    Has that happened to you?
    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

You are like the 20th person in line at a fast food place. You finally just about get up to the front and guy number 19 just wakes up and realizes where he is. Now it takes him ten minutes to decide what he wants when he could of done that 20 minutes ago.

Cupon clippers at the super market. It's definitely worse when they are seniors. After they are rung up and given the total they make the cashier go through every item on the list to make sure they got the discount on said items. You get double screwed when they said there was a sign above it that offered X amount of discount. Then they have to send a price runner and you have to 10 mins just for the guy to come back and say, "no that was for the 20oz not the 10oz."

People who back into parking spaces right in front of you, I don't mind the Mario Andretti types who can do it faster than people who pull in straight. I usually get the guy who takes ten minutes, back wards, forwards, adjust the wheels, stick your head, pull forward, stick your head back in, adjust the wheel again and so on. Practice some time else like sunday at 4:00am
      Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

People that write checks when paying for things in person. It's not 1950 anymore, stop holding up the line and use your debit card.

People that hold up traffic waiting for parking spaces instead of finding another one.

People that park in fire lanes.

Children I'm not related to.
        [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by baller4life2468
          Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
          midnight runs of F-16s right over your house because the "pilots" decided it would be fun to fly about 100 ft above your house at max throttle...
          Has that happened to you?
          I can relate to that. The stealth bombers? not so stealthy when you live 10 driving minutes from their base......
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

It was C130's for me, when I was a kid, flying at tree top level.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

people who dont clean off the top of the toothpaste and then put the cap back on. i just hate when u take off the cap and its all gooped on the sides of the bottle and inside the cap

Comment

People who automatically STOP right in front of me if I turn on my overheads trying to get to a call. 4 lanes of traffic and instead of pulling to the right, they just stop like they froze.

People who actually think WE climb trees or will call the fire dept. to get their cat out of the tree. I usually give them the number to the local Chinese Take-Out down the street.

People who talk "street thug". It is really like a foreign language now! 30 seconds into the conversation I am clueless.

People who think they will be heard over a crowd of 2000 or more people if they yell just a little louder. Especially if I am standing next to them.

People who run red lights. This one really burns my butt! I get complaints all the time that I scared someone when they run a red light and I nail them with the air horn in the intersection.

People who laugh when I get free coffee and a muffin. Don't tease me I get paid to carry a gun you idiot!

Well those are just a few, i'm sure more will come to mind as I am out saving the world from the forces of whatever tonight

Comment

People that don't know that when a traffic signal is out, IT'S A 4 WAY STOP!!
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I follow the rules of the road, i signal, i look, i wait, i let people thru when the parked car is on my side.
                    I'm carefull, if i think a gaps not worth it i'll wait.

Now if you honk at me for following the rules and looking out for MY car (this a lil annoying esp since i did nothing wrong).

I'll honk my horn back, wave at you, flash my brake lights at you then slowly move into the gap if its at a junction.

But the thing that really annoys me, is people pulling out to early, thinking that a 3 second gap is enough to pull out into and acceleate up to the speed limit or over a road with, over taking me and causing me to slow down cos you where silly enough to do it at the wrong time, generally, if a driver interferes with my driving its annoying, I avoid doing that to others.
                    and the turn signals are a major issue, all cars now have psychic indicators!

Edit:
                    oh and the ones that when you move to the right (left here ) when your going 50 for a blue light, they think you are letting them past, go by you, flash thanks on hazards then get such a fright when the blue lights horn goes off or the siren's "attention" (not word but a noise) sound goes off. lmao

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
                      When someone calls me on the mobile phone to sell something, I am at work and I clearly say "NO THANKS, I AM BUSY" and they keep insisting over and over and over and over! up to a point they force you to be rude "what part of "N-O" you don't understand??"

:P
                      I hate that as well, BUT, always remember, YOU can always HANG-UP on them.

I am so rude to unwanted callers it's unbelievable.... People at work can't even believe I'm the same guy when I on the phone with a solicitor.
                      A change of Pace.
                      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Oh Oh Oh! Just happened last night!
                        People who will honk and pull up beside you in the middle of the street trying to get directions to somewhere! These people really annoy me because they almost seem to wait until the street is packed with cars and it is just fine for us to stop in the middle of them and have a nice friendly chat!

Last ones (for now) For those in Law Enforcement or medical field....
                        "I swear Ossifer, I hasb only One Beer!" While forgetting how many fingers one actually is, or using the wrong finger to point it out.

"He ain't my husband, that's my baby's daddy!" To which I many times have to ask with a completely straight face as 6 kids run through the house screaming "Which baby?"

My ALL TIME favorites!!!!
                        "I pay your salary! You are here to protect and serve!"
                        I am so nice with this one that I will actually drive them down to the Magistrate's Office and allow them to explain that they pay his/her salary as well.

Since I have to head out to work now I will leave you with one parting pet peeve...
                        "You're just harassing me!"
                        Definition of Harassment is as follows: to persistently annoy, attack, or bother somebody, to exhaust an enemy by repeatedly attacking.
                        I actually carry little cards in my pocket with this definition on it and pass them out whenever I hear this. Mainly because the person saying it I have personally never seen before

Comment

Originally posted by Alley_Viper

Last ones (for now) For those in Law Enforcement or medical field....
                          "I swear Ossifer, I hasb only One Beer!" While forgetting how many fingers one actually is, or using the wrong finger to point it out.
                          Ahh thats a good one. I love watching cops and seeing crap like that. (A side note my best friend is going to be on cops this fall, they were filming in my city and were riding along with him and he got into a high-speed)
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
                            Children I'm not related to.
                            I can also say the ones that are too.

Comment

Wanna know my long list?

1) People that just suck ass at driving. You should be taking a bus if you can't read the speed limit

2)People that think we are interested in looking at their fat saggy asses in a grocery store, so they walk really slow and shake their butt a lot in the small Aisles.

3) The king on the Burger King Commercial

4) Commedians that always talk about Politics. Bush sucks, I've heard it before, I don't need to hear it a million times from everyone.

5) People at bottle returns. I've worked at those things, it sucks, and I hate it when there are retards. It's annoying for me now, but was way worse back then where people mashed the "Customer Service" button expecting a person to all of a sudden appear infront of them. Everyone in the store has to hear "customer service in the bottle return please" every single time someone hits that button.

6) You know that one wicked coke commericial where it shows what happens in a Coke Vending Machine? Sure it's wierd, lots of magical creatures creating the coke and have a parade. What really grinds my gears about that commericial is he gets a glass bottle that's nice and tall and full of coke... FOR ONLY A QUARTER!

7) Teenagers (or anyone in general) that say "oh em gee that was cool". God what is the world coming to

Comment

1. People that give up before theyve ever even tried something. They immediately think they cant do it/dont like it without first trying it. For example- "Ew sushis disgusting" "Have you tried it" "No"

2. People that wear clothes that are too small for them because they think it looks good. Heres a tip- Less isnt more.

3. People that curse. Constantly. I can understand frustration, but theres no need to verablize it continually.

4. People that try to cause (for lack of a better word) drama or conflict because they think it makes them look more masculine or some stupid reason like that. Noone cares, go scream at your TV or computer or something if you need to.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X