Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~SAS~LIMEY
    Liberal millionaires who want to give my money away.
    + 1,000,000 and then some

Comment

People who say, "nobody knows how to drive in snow around here." I've been in a lot of places, from north to south, and there is always some d-bag who says this. Which means that, nobody knows how to drive in snow. As soon as that first flake appears in the sky, they come up like dandelions, "Nobody knows how to drive in snow around here." Not as good as YOU, you mean.

And is there some sort of obligatory joke that has to be made when someone has a bottle of aspirin in their hand? As soon as they have that bottle of pills, some part of their DNA must kick in some unknown reflex which compels them to make some hilarious (to them) comment about how only children can open the childproof caps. I think that was funny when I was six. Maybe. I laughed then, haven't since, and anybody who is laughing is either laughing at your stupid ass or just doing it out of symathy.

And jingoists.

I am sure I have more...

Comment

When I am on the beach, on my towel after coming out of the water, and someone runs beside me and ohhh!! all that sand...

I am with Bar on the supermarket thing and the uncontrolled kids. It really annoys me when I see the parents ignoring/not saying anything to them and they are running in a restaurant or whatever. It is not the kids that annoy me but some parents attitude.

Also, when some people walk the dog in my street and they don't pick up their poop. I swear one of these days I will tell them that I will collect them all and put it in front of their house wrapped like a gift.

When someone calls me on the mobile phone to sell something, I am at work and I clearly say "NO THANKS, I AM BUSY" and they keep insisting over and over and over and over! up to a point they force you to be rude "what part of "N-O" you don't understand??"

When I am at a store and they ask me SEVERAL times "Can I help you?" sorry, but the first time I always say "no, thanks, I am just looking, I will let you know when I need something" then after some minutes they ask me again. Sorry again, but it makes me leave the store...

:P
        K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
          When I am on the beach, on my towel after coming out of the water, and someone runs beside me and ohhh!! all that sand...

I am with Bar on the supermarket thing and the uncontrolled kids. It really annoys me when I see the parents ignoring/not saying anything to them and they are running in a restaurant or whatever. It is not the kids that annoy me but some parents attitude.

Also, when some people walk the dog in my street and they don't pick up their poop. I swear one of these days I will tell them that I will collect them all and put it in front of their house wrapped like a gift.

When someone calls me on the mobile phone to sell something, I am at work and I clearly say "NO THANKS, I AM BUSY" and they keep insisting over and over and over and over! up to a point they force you to be rude "what part of "N-O" you don't understand??"

When I am at a store and they ask me SEVERAL times "Can I help you?" sorry, but the first time I always say "no, thanks, I am just looking, I will let you know when I need something" then after some minutes they ask me again. Sorry again, but it makes me leave the store...

:P

HAHA !!!

I'm in tears and it is the complete truth. I find going to Lowes or wal-mart is almost as bad as trying to buy a used car.

Comment

People on phone who don't know when to hang them up. Common courtesy, when in a check out line, driving, or any other time that someone has to sit and wait for you because you can't take 2 sec to hang up.

When picking up the kids from school, those moms that are just to freaking lazy to park there car and walk to the door. Instead, they block off the school parking lot so the bus's can't get in and then the kids end up running between cars. Same scenario as when people park in the fire lane of grocery stores.

People who sit and stare at my son who's in the wheelchair. I don't know what the hell they are staring for. If he was going to get up and walk, he would of done it already. And then those that could care less that he's in a wheelchair and just just step right over him. That one him off enough to where he'll life up his leg or do whatever it takes to trip the person.

And yes, kids that are PITA's. Being in store and listening to a child throw a fit and the parent either doing nothing at all or that is extremely loud. Yesterday in the store the mom kept saying stop or I won't buy. Come on already, we've heard it a zillion times. Put the freaking thing back and walk out. My boys are no angels and I can't say how many times I've left a full cart at the service desk or whatever because my kids are being pains. That crap don't fly with me.
            So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
            A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

One more I just thought of whilst walking thru the Senior High here at work:

"So, like, I call up Ryan and he's all like ... ughhh, I dunno what he, like, wants me to think when he's IM'ing some other girl .. that's like, so unfair to me !!"

Like, stop says like every other word, you clueless, like .... idiot !!!
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock
                Use your damn turn signal!

That is all.
                Yes....As a motorcyclist this pisses me off...I'd like to add turn your damn head and don't cut off people

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
                  I like to note that some people who are typing out the words do not speak english fluently or have english as a 2nd, 3rd or other language. So nit picking on their language can seem kinda petty.
                  Well of course mistakes by non-native English speakers are understandable. I can (or could, anyway) carry a conversation in Spanish, but I'm sure I'd break 1000 grammar rules if I tried to write anything down.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                    Lane blockers !!! Say you are pulling out from a side street and traffic going straight backs up at a light ... there's always that one guy who makes sure to pull up and NOT leave a freakin' space to drive through so you can pull out. You may not even need in the same lane as him, but he will just blissfully ignore you as you sit there waiting for enough room to pull out.

This happened to us at work a while back and this lady was completely oblivious to our carload of people, even as I sat 4 feet away from her SUV. She knew enough to not look our way or show any indication she had seen us, so the next time it happens we now carry cue balls in the car to throw at the car to see if we get any response.
                    Just FYI...if you let someone out in front of you, and they proceed into the next lane and get smeared, you can be held liable. I was in a bad accident like that and my insurance company was pissed that I didn't get the names and information of the drivers that let me across, in order to be smeared by a pickup doing 80 in a turn lane. That's one reason I don't let people out in front of me. The other is that if I'm on a multi-lane road, the person I let out always needs to get all the way to the left lane and ends up blocking all three lanes of traffic. I do let people out on two lane roads, unless they're edging out and acting like they deserve it, in which case I block 'em good.

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

going through the line at a grocery and someone asks me if what i'm buying is good. yeah, i'm spending $8 for this six-pack of beer because i hate it.

Comment

Homework, and cleaning up after people
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

You know'em...You Love'em

The guy who :P when he talks......SAY IT, DON'T SPRAY IT !

Comment

Petty complainers

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                              One more I just thought of whilst walking thru the Senior High here at work:

"So, like, I call up Ryan and he's all like ... ughhh, I dunno what he, like, wants me to think when he's IM'ing some other girl .. that's like, so unfair to me !!"

Like, stop says like every other word, you clueless, like .... idiot !!!
                              Meh me being in middle school I know what you mean.

Smacktards
                              [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
                              [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

midnight runs of F-16s right over your house because the "pilots" decided it would be fun to fly about 100 ft above your house at max throttle...
                                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X