No announcement yet.

Battlefield 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played last night and had my first couple of decent rounds. I had joined the server that Duke was playing on. I ended up on the other team though. about one third of the players were from Duke's AOD clan. I was in a squad with two of them and another player. We all were using VOIP and had a good time. Playing with the AOD clan was like playing with CLRs again. I think I will actively look for servers with AOD playing if CLRs are not around. And I do wish the squads were six players rather than 4 though.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

So i should say that i love the game in theory. But because they are all random ea servers and not a place like cains lair (cause most of you all know how to play and play on the same server) i find its a godamn zergfest. If people who knew what they were doing would just cap and hold a godamn point rather than rushing forward and just RAGH ME RAMBO all the godamn time it would be much more enjoyable. But since every server is a random EA server alot of the times its a damn dumpster fire. Also. DMRS and every other gun in the godamn game should have more bullet drop. Sniper Rifles have to compensate for it but apparently not anyone else. its so fun getting killed by a fucking SMG over 200 meters away. I would also welcome back battlefield 3 or 4 suppression. I dont even know why the mechanic is in the game if you can get hit and hit and hit and your vision aim never suffers. With all that said though, Great game.
      [CN]KentWingslide

Comment

I really like the fortifications. It truly changes things when you start to build them up.

For servers... I am with apache that finding an AOD grouping.. or someone in the aod to friend will leave to a server with more people who play decently.

If someones squad is full. click on the name and pull up the server. Just join in to the server to start.

Comment

That is what I do. In previous Battlefields you would click to join a friends squad and if it was full you would still join the server. If you were put on the opposing team you would be switched to the other team when a spot opened up. Then you would be placed in the correct squad when someone left. Now if the squad is full when you click it just gives you an error message.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's hard to play with a group of friends especially if you want to be on one side with more then 3 people you need to leave that squad and start a new one and invite to it. it's a bit of a pain.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X