Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully everyone is having this much fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarbonFire

Originally posted by Timi
    Sure, I make my return to The Lair and you have to post a screenie with my score. My PC really does not like this game yet or I would have stopped you cold. Good job

-Intimidat0r
    You put up quite a fight even with an uncoorperative PC. I can only imagine the beatdown I'd get when everyone gets up to speed in their skills and hardware Fun playing with you anyway (and against you as well )
    It'd be nice if any of the settings would stay after I exit and come back into the game. I just keep thinking it's a beta and it'll get better. At 1024x768 I saw anywhere from 15-35fps in that round, pretty sad. My PC isn't even 2 years old yet. Oh well, I will be back on VCTF whenever I can and hopefully I can take a screen shot when I cap ya. :P

Comment

My son's settings change every time he exits the game. mine don't. Go figure.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Your settings won't stick unless your logged in to your profile. Make sure you are logged in when you change your settings, and make sure your logged in everytime you play the game.

MD

Comment

installing demo now..ill be on shortly to get owned >.<

Comment

ARHG!! I want to play this game more and more every time I look at these screen shots and read all your stories.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
              Originally posted by Apache Warrior
              So far everytime I have a good score going the server crashes.
              If I am sucking the server runs great.
              Apache
              So now we know the true reason for success behind all of Cain's servers and games... Apache sucks
              The bots are too hard to kill !!

Comment

Originally posted by th3st1ck
                installing demo now..ill be on shortly to get owned >.<
                ugh! need help

im trying to install, but it always freezes on the AGEIA Physics installer, or whatever...

Comment

I am too! I actually got in today, finally GGs everyone!

Comment

hehe just played my first game!! loved it!!

i believe carbon was on too

meh, i joined 3/4 of the way thru, and havent played UT in like a year

but i had a blast

Comment

Just played a few rounds, had a great time was good to be back on the lair after such a long time, had an awful ping as usual from the uk but the netcode seems to of really improved

ggs
                      UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *THOR*
                        Just played a few rounds, had a great time was good to be back on the lair after such a long time, had an awful ping as usual from the uk but the netcode seems to of really improved

ggs
                        Good to finally play with you Thor! Sorry bout getting 'sploded on that Manta run....when I tend to make sudden maneuvers in that thing with a hitchhiker, they have a tendency of finding the nearest wall and doing their best Jackson Pollock impersonation

Lot of people on this evening: Cold Catalyst, thestick, thor, pigworthy, bunch of others I don't remember

Good games all

Comment

I had some fun tonight. I can't wait for the full version to come out though. I'm getting sick of this map.

Comment

Originally posted by omfg karl marx
                            I had some fun tonight. I can't wait for the full version to come out though. I'm getting sick of this map.
                            OMFG, how could I forget omfg karl marx??!? Great trading blows with you karl, you were certainly a thorn in my side many a life

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
                              OMFG, how could I forget omfg karl marx??!? Great trading blows with you karl, you were certainly a thorn in my side many a life
                              I gotta agree. I don't know how many times I managed to frag myself with the rocket launcher/flak cannon.

Comment

Limey was owning the server yesterday.
                                He was almost UnKillable. the dirty rat..
                                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X