Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has come back ??? Speak up Please !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadicus
    MajorDeath! Cain! and others. Wow! Been a long time!!!

Good to be back with you guys again! I love Cain's Lair. It is great.

Help! Being in a clan presents a problem for me. Can I still wear the CLR tag and T5K?
    I appreciate you asking that my friend, that is ALL CLASS!!

I require my Admins to wear a CLR tag, which makes sense, but I don't ask outside Clans to wear a CLR tag when playing in my servers, BUT I also forbid outside Clans from advertising their own servers or recruiting in my server (or Forums), and I think that makes sense also.

I hope CLRs have the good manners to not recruit (in public or private) while playing in someone else's server, or in their Forums - that is classless and rude. The main Game Developer/Publisher Forums are fair game, and recruiting is expected there.

I know alot of folks moved away while we were running other games but I'd love to see everyone "come home" and the mini-clans perhaps become CLRs again.

I'm planning to start a sub group for competitive matches like we did with the 2142 guys, who played in several tournaments.

Take care, and nice to see ya'

-- Cain

Comment

Lucy Im hooome!
      Nice to see you guys again!
      I just installed the demo seems to run good on my system but Mom's is in need of an upgrade she is still running the one she got from WalkingTarget hehe. I hope UT3 is what i expect it to be

Comment

Lucy Im hooome!
        HOGFATHER!!!11!!!

Tell Mom I said HI!!! :P
        * Tuqui-tuqui hugs bliss
        <Tuqui> hmm .... nice and soft
        <bliss> ...
        * bliss` takes off his bunny suit

Comment

I'll try and stop by one of the servers tonight, been a while since i played with you guys
          UT2004, FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The HogFather
            Lucy Im hooome!
            I just installed the demo seems to run good on my system but Mom's is in need of an upgrade she is still running the one she got from WalkingTarget hehe. I hope UT3 is what i expect it to be
            OMG!!! How have you been, my friend !! Welcome Home !!

Everybody is simply loving the UT3 Demo, I'm running two vCTF servers at present.

How is Mother these days, where have you guys been, and what games were you playing ? Tell her we said, "Hi" or tell her to pop in herself !!

Take care, GREAT to see you back with us !!

-- Cain

Comment

And post more of her paintings. I really enjoyed the ones ya'll used to post.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                And post more of her paintings. I really enjoyed the ones ya'll used to post.
                Apache
                Me 2 they were awesome ...

Comment

I'll be by tonight probably, don't know how long that will last though.

Comment

Gotta luv your UT. I sure do so you guys can expect to see alot of me when it comes out next month. ONS rules.
                    [img]http://uncledumpysnuts.com/UT/KROIL.jpg[/img]

Comment

I'm back too!

Comment

Nice to see so many old CLR's coming back. I'll give UT3 another try this weekend, but I was rather disappointed that even with the settings maxed out everything was still fuzzy and blurry for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by WW_KROIL
                          Gotta luv your UT. I sure do so you guys can expect to see alot of me when it comes out next month. ONS rules.
                          Hope i'm around the same times as you then. Always a fun time squading with you on 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Catalyst
                            Nice to see so many old CLR's coming back. I'll give UT3 another try this weekend, but I was rather disappointed that even with the settings maxed out everything was still fuzzy and blurry for some reason
                            http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ic.php?t=23042

That will help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                              Originally posted by Cold Catalyst
                              http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ic.php?t=23042

That will help you out.
                              I tried that, and with post processing on mute, and world and texture up to 5 everything is fuzzy and blurry, I'll upload a screeny for you

Sorry for spaming up, I know this is a welcome back thread sorry guys

Comment

Something is badly messed up CC.

Do you have the very latest video drivers for your card ??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X