Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has come back ??? Speak up Please !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any sign of Porkinator ? Hog or Mother ?? Snake ??
    Last I heard, they were lost in Warcraft...it may be too late to bring them back out.
    * Tuqui-tuqui hugs bliss
    <Tuqui> hmm .... nice and soft
    <bliss> ...
    * bliss` takes off his bunny suit

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
      Originally posted by fizbanrt
      CTF-Maul... CTF-Maul... you know you want it...
      Where is that Quote from Dr. Sin about how much he loved "piston camping Maul in Cain's"

Anybody got that thing ??
      Its my old siggy ...NOW NEW AGAIN !!

EVERYONE SHOULD PIMP IT .......IMO

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>
        Where is that Quote from Dr. Sin about how much he loved "piston camping Maul in Cain's"

Pimping away. On another note, Vito, you and Duke have to get in there and join up with my Goliath. I need my precious link juice. At least until I master the minor changes with it and move on to other things to play around with while waiting for a Warfare Demo. I may see if a quad-damage Deemer does anything special later...

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm away on business till WED

CANT WAIT TO GET IN THERE !! LINK GUN READY !!

here is another cropped for pimping...

Comment

Good to see everyone!

(SPECTRE waves)

Comment

Hi, my name is Stan, my nickname is Eminent, ablackperson or abp. Lets just say I've been playing on here since UT99 (around '99-'00) and left UT99 for CS in '01 and played in Cains other servers/games for a while then stopped online gaming the past 2-3 years (I got a life lol), but my home has always been UT (I skipped out on 03/04 they just didnt feel like UT99). But so far UT3 is bringing me back. Only thing I need now is a better video card. So hey to the new ppl, hey to the old ppl and thanks again to Cain for having the best servers (and people) on the internet, hands down. Heres to hoping you pickup UT3 and run a full version UT3 server in November.
              See you all on the VCTF server (DM is just too hectic on that shangrlia (sp?) stage).

Comment

Hopefully there'll be bigger maps too.

The ones in the demo seem like they have come from the xbox.
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

Speaking of the devil, I think he showed up for some gaming on the VCTF server tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos[X
                    ]Speaking of the devil, I think he showed up for some gaming on the VCTF server tonight.
                    And IIRC, Dr.Sin was pwning up a storm.
                    I guess he better, since he's probably had more time with the game than everyone else on the server combined

Fun playing with all these new (to me) Cains Lair people. You can feel the history here

Comment

We are forever!!!! www.cainlair.com

Comment

Originally posted by MajorDeath
                        We are forever!!!! www.cainlair.com
                        Hazzzarrr... ahm, I mean OWNAGE....
                        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I've been hovering around the forums, not able to play any of the games on Cain's since UT2004, and now my computer can't handle UT3 time for an upgrade
                          [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/__alpha__/ut3-4.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by alpha
                            I've been hovering around the forums, not able to play any of the games on Cain's since UT2004, and now my computer can't handle UT3 time for an upgrade
                            If your computer can't play UT3 then you need an upgrade indeed!! It's actually very smooth and scalable to lower end systems.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha
                              Great to see you folks, and great to see you abp........

Yeah, I definitely need an upgrade too, I have everything turned all the way down, but my fps is still pretty low.

Comment

Welcome back ABP. You forgot to mention you also played CS on Cain's.
                                I agree DM on that map is to hectic with that many players. I hate spawn, die, spawn, die sp............
                                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X