Teh_Best_Kit_evar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still experimenting. Tried to Heal the Ice Lady yesterday,
    but kept getting waxed before my uber charge tapped..

Guess I'm too much a newb on Engy to get it.
    Have seen people build Resupply and gun in seems like 10 seconds.
    I haven't figured out how to Build anything yet on purpose. Seems to just
    sit there on the screen. oh well. trial and error..

I've never had trouble being support. Let the hard chargers take the damage, and I'll clean up the mess.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
      I'm still experimenting. Tried to Heal the Ice Lady yesterday,
      but kept getting waxed before my uber charge tapped..

Guess I'm too much a newb on Engy to get it.
      Have seen people build Resupply and gun in seems like 10 seconds.
      I haven't figured out how to Build anything yet on purpose. Seems to just
      sit there on the screen. oh well. trial and error..

I've never had trouble being support. Let the hard chargers take the damage, and I'll clean up the mess.
      Engy is very different on TF2 than TFC.
      To build something you press #4, that will bring up a list of things you can build. The select the number of the item you want to build. If you want to build a Sentry Gun, I suggest that you build a resupply first. Now that you can also heal people with the resupply, it's a great thing.
      Once you select what you want to build, it will display a blue print on the ground, move it around so that's facing the right way. Not important on a resupply, but ABSOLUTELY imperative on a Sentry Gun.... You can't turn or re-align the Sentry Gun once it's built, like you could in TFC.

If you build your Sentry Gun close enough to the resupply, you won't even have to move to load up and bang the wrench on your Sentry Gun.
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

If you're playing defense as and engy, always always place a tele entrance down right outside of your spawn if you can. All you have to do is go back inside and go to a locker to resupply. Takes about 3 seconds and now you've already halfway to being able to get people to the frontlines quickly. You don't even have to hit it with a wrench, simply let it build itself and go off and guild your resupply/sentry while it goes up.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Please remember when building the transport exit to face it into the battle. Too many people build it facing into a corner. That leaves you exposed as you figure it out and turn around.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock
            Originally posted by IceBluLady
            I like the heavy
            Heh, not surprised there. You're a fore to be reckoned with
            +1

I always feel safer when IceBluLady is on my team as a heavy, instead of the other team Plus shes a pretty good target to heal as well

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X