No announcement yet.

Teh_Best_Kit_evar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute favorite kit is Engineer. Pull out the wrench and go to work! A lot of people use the Engineer solely for defensive purposes, but I use him even on offensive maps. Sentries can make great offensive or defense weapons, if placed in the right position. Placing them in areas that will often flank targets helps keep some of the fire off your friendlies, but also helps your friendlies dish out death a little faster.

The Dispenser is great for backup, in absence of a Medic. Having in a safe corner to re-fill health and re-stock ammo is great. Or, place is out there and let the Heavy go at it. Quite a few different ways to use it.

My favorite, though, is the Teleporters. Bringing a Heavy or Soldier back to the front lines just seconds after they spawn can do wanders for your offense. For those people who hate wading back to the battle, I feel good knowing that I'm cutting their travel time by a lot. Engineers are labeled "defensive" but I think Dispensers and Teleporters are even more handy when your team is on the offensive.

Comment

I would have to say Pyro. This class may not be the best at any one area other then showing who is or is not a spy but they are extremely valuable to any team. Any Pyro with no sense of fear or self worth can slow, or stop, an enemy incursion on your base. The flame can kill smaller classes quickly and make most of the stronger classes run looking for water or a medic. They work under of the rule of "Not having to kill to help turn the battle".

Comment

can't pick a best single class. However.....

Best class for defense - Engineer, by far. You've got your dispencer which can heal you and give you ammo, you've got your sentry which, when fully upgraded, can take care of your medium-semi medium range, and then yourself to take care of those pesky spys who try to sap your stuff!

Offense would have to be the demo man. Simple reason is that you can clear a room without having to be in it, so long as you have a wall to bounce your grenades off of. True, their midrange isn't the greatest, but 9/10 times there is something you can run behind and throw a sticky or two down to kill the person following you.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

My favorite is Pyro. I just love running around lighting people up! After that, I'd say Medic, ENgineer, Heavy, Demo, and Soldier. I play most kits, depending on my mood and the map. DOn't really play scout, sniper, or spy much, though...
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

One other point about Pyro - He has the BEST sound effects!
            A change of Pace.
            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Little Fire - Little Gas and BoOM !! Instant BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman
                One other point about Pyro - He has the BEST sound effects!
                Mmm mm mmmm mmm.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

a lil off topic, but the spelt teh really grinds my gears

I haven't played, but (surprisingly for me) I chose demoman. I hated RDX in 2142 and BF2, but in quake wars it's always nice to carry around some HE charges to destroy the enemy turrets

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                    a lil off topic, but the spelt teh really grinds my gears

Alot of that isnt actually intentional. Teh is a common misspelling of the. And yeah when purposely spelled like that its a pet peeve of mine. personally i typo 'like' alot.
                    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

This poll shows what's really nice about TF2: No one class totally dominates, and every person can find a class that's good for them. I mean, at the time of this post there were 24 votes and no one class had more than 16% of the total. That's really shows the balance.

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
                        This poll shows what's really nice about TF2: No one class totally dominates, and every person can find a class that's good for them. I mean, at the time of this post there were 24 votes and no one class had more than 16% of the total. That's really shows the balance.
                        +1.

A well-rounded team is a vicious one to defeat. Contrary to popular belief, having 8 out of your 16 members going Engineer is not a good defense. 2 Soldiers/Snipers/Demomen/Spies (with proper back-up) working together can kill almost any turret(s). The classes have such diverse weaponry and advantages, that you never quite know when you'll need that one guy to really pull through for the team.

Comment

My fav is the Engineer - though I still have to stumble thru my number keys to find my wrench when something is getting sapped. It goes off way too fast to find/remove it while trying to watch your back and figure out where the heck the Spy got off too. I also like to play Medic and Pyro.

Comment

I like the heavy

Comment

Originally posted by IceBluLady
                              I like the heavy
                              Heh, not surprised there. You're a fore to be reckoned with
                              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock
                                Originally posted by IceBluLady
                                I like the heavy
                                Heh, not surprised there. You're a fore to be reckoned with
                                Thank you I take that as a compliment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X