No announcement yet.

PAIRO update!! (new weapons, info here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now would seem to be a good time to get the MEDIC achievements.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
      Now would seem to be a good time to get the MEDIC achievements.

-Rand
      Haha, that was my mindset earlier today.

For one, my most played classes are Medic and Engineer, which means I'm rather mediocre with any combat-based class. I was hoping to earn Autoclave today, but alas, it seems you actually have to get your friendly Pyro to light the enemy on fire. Difficult to do when the entire enemy team consists of flame retardant suit-wearing pyromaniacs.

Regardless, I'm impressed with the new weapons and abilities. Have only earned one Pyro achievement (OMGWTFBBQ, on accident while "testing" new things with Kenshin last night ) and would rather earn them in a game than through farming. So, I may be the guy who, months down the line, is still trying to earn achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails_Kitsune View Post
        Regardless, I'm impressed with the new weapons and abilities. Have only earned one Pyro achievement (OMGWTFBBQ, on accident while "testing" new things with Kenshin last night ) and would rather earn them in a game than through farming. So, I may be the guy who, months down the line, is still trying to earn achievements.
        I laughed so hard when that happened. I thought the taunt was only going to do minor damage and leave the target on fire, so I thought you were going to have to get a target who was near dead to get the achievement... I was quickly proven wrong!

I can't wait to get it in an actual round, though. I'm dying to find a Sniper who isn't paying attention!

I actually played spy today with relative success, though. It's not too difficult to blend in as a Pyro when their entire team consist of them! It wasn't too bad trying to sap buildings, but I was uncomfortable with trying to stab a bunch of Pyros.

Comment

YaY i gots em all... Axtinguisher is really fun and flare is too but having both is utterly useless against pyros, so i keep ,meh shotty on me no matter much i love the flare gun. On another note i have been doing rather well with the Soldier, Rocketjumping above tight spaces and raining death from above also with the spy which i so love to use.

Comment

dlin update now, I'll be poppin of FG or some 24/7 2fort server, but this pyro update is gonna be HELL for me... My most played offensive class is a spy. 10 pyro's + 1 disguised spy = one very crispy spy doh, just read Kenshins.. Woot woot idea!

Comment

i had no problem playing spy on well or granary. i think i bakstab 9 pyro in one life the other day.

so far i only have 13 pyro achievements. 3 more for the new flamethrower
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
                so far i only have 13 pyro achievements. 3 more for the new flamethrower
                I think you get the Flare Gun at 15, and the Backburner at 20.

Comment

oh god. I only have 2 of them, and I suck at pyro suddenly

Comment

It's 10 for flare 16 for backburner and 22 for Axtinguisher (MUAHAHAHAHAHAH)

With the axtinguisher i kill heavies with no loss of health it's hilarious (makin' bacon 24/50)
                    I also shot a crit flare at an angle on dustbowl, it went into the cave and around the corner to hit a sniper (BTW they can't curve lol)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X