Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engineer Equipment: Your Primary Target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyed 126 sentries, 52 dispensers, 25 TP exits, 7 TP entrances.

My current favorite class is Demo, and I'm not really that great at it, but I will always try to take out the Sentries TPs and dispensers if I see 'em.
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
      Almost impossible to kill a sentry gun when the Engi is right behind it repairing. So take out the Engi first if possible.
      if u can turn a corner properly, any sentry is easy to kill with stickies or regular grenades. They need a sniper or a pyro to stop the shooting around corners. (for the most part)

The problem is: usually the engineers do not get good support from pyros... if people got pts from HLX for defending engies, then pyros might start looking into defending the engie.

If a pyro deflects any shot within a 5' radius of a sentry, the pyro should get an award kinda like the "medic defended". It would make the game a lot more of a challenge if every sentry or 2 had a pyro that guarded it the duration of the map.

Currently, most people run around doing their own thing, and a lot of times teams have a horrible balances of classes. 6 snipers on Badwater Blue team is not necessary!!!

Comment

i love playing anything that can take em out, spy and demo is technically my favorito, i always seem to sap dispenser, engie runs to dispenser, sap sentry, engie runs back, stab engie, re-sap sentry and then sap everything else and if its clear, shoot while its getting sapped!

demo i usually always lay 3 around sentry, then explode when im ubered that is, it leaves nothing to kill me while i destroy everything else, if im edging i try to lay 4-5 to be sure its gone.

heavy is another class i love to destroy sentrys, like if its right around the corner, i spin up and slowly inch out to destroy, its so cruel but its so effective haha.

if anything i try to run all the way back to their spawn, sap entrance, telefrag engy and then proceed to sap everything else :]

and i did have a epic night one time destroying a sentry by a reflect lvl3 rocket >

Comment

If we have a very active sentry with dispenser, I will go pyro and stand at the dispenser and just flame away ??

It stays nice and warm that way !! SPY CHECK FTW !!

Then p000 puts a sticky on my head and that usually ends that

Comment

Gonna try more Pyro tricks, flinging back Demo Nades and Rockets. I didn't realize you could do that before i saw the video, but looks intriguing.

Haven't played alot of pyro lately, but willing to camp engy stuff if need someone who cares not for stats.

Lately, before the regular CLR's come online, it has been really strange. Must be alot of new players? Goldrush without any engies, noone wanting to play pyro, everyone going off to do their own things rather than concentrating firepower, at least on the sides i was on. Even had people ignoring medic heals.

Still, CLR motto, play what you want to play.

Ya'll know i'll switch in a heart-beat if you need a class.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X