No announcement yet.

Battle of the MMORPG's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i just noticed this thread color me slow! anyways, i usually play as...get ready for it {CLR}Shi on CL servers. I also occupy the names of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana anyways yeah...i capped two profiles in CoD 4 and then i got...

my beta invite for WAR.

I have one friend who is so absolutely fanatic about the whole warhammer IP that he has been playing the table top for...the last 17 years. I fig'd i would try it out, must be different than WoW (that i just sold a 3 and a half year account on ) and therefore it might satiate my desire to kill a mofo here and there.

i rolled on an RP server first off with my friends, got a Chosen to rank 20/renown rank 16...then had to try out other servers. Now i'm a 26/20+ Disciple of Khaine on Dark Crag (open rvr...only way to roll imo ). Population on servers will make and break servers on this game. It's a nasty fact that i wish weren't true but RvR is heavily dependant on the people to kill on both sides, and with that a heavy pop server is waaaay different than playing on a wasteland.

So far i am really enjoying the game, especially on Dark Crag. I've met a good amount of people in addition to talking some of my ol' pvp crew from WoW rolling on my server. The game does an awesome job of cutting out the middle man so to speak with an MMO. There are just a ton of little things that i appreciate about the game...and only one that i dislike.

It won't run on a toaster like WoW will

The damn thing was quick to tell me "HEY! you might wanna consider a new video card..."

It was during a keep siege with atleast 50 people each side with more on the sidelines...kinda like braveheart without the skirts and losing your sack for defiant actions. pretty intense.

enjoyable game, and yes...i believe it will definitely stick around for the long haul once the WoWhiners are weeded out that don't understand the actual game mechanics. gawd they'll complain about anything!

if you guys ever decide to try the game out, gimme a holler on Dark Crag and sign up for our guild! <Axe to Mouth>

take it easy breezy!

-Shi-

Comment

I say only Warhammer Online. I had an lvl at 10 wasted an enemy from order at lvl 11 or 12, get a good xp :P
      Now it is at lvl 15 now.. :P

I have try little of guild wars but i don't like it. Sorry. So bye with that one.

World of Warcarft i do play but taking a break from it now..thanks to Warhammer.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ok im going guild wars over wow and when gw2 comes out ill probily buy it right now im busy with fallout3 and farcry 2, should last me up till x-mas

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X