• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have source
    id play it if there is a cainslair server
    hehe

Comment

zombie mod is fun.... but if we do that... have unlimited ammo and no reload.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

+1
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

A no no to that. no reload it can be so irritate it. people spamming their guns and it aint fun while playing zombies after being consumed. it would be endless as humans will spam their guns with no limit. i hate it. plus zombie get more change to spread the virus and for humans to play with more teamwork to survive, instead of one man army holding down tons of zombies cause of unlimited ammo. but i dunno if there some type of mode where you get more ammo by every kills your get. that would keep it interesting as having unlimited ammo its annoying/bad in my opinion.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

so, is there gonna be a cainslair CS server? Id really like that. In fact, i play CS more than COD4 even right now, with my friends. Im totally in if there is a cainslair ^^

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
              A no no to that. no reload it can be so irritate it. people spamming their guns and it aint fun while playing zombies after being consumed. it would be endless as humans will spam their guns with no limit. i hate it. plus zombie get more change to spread the virus and for humans to play with more teamwork to survive, instead of one man army holding down tons of zombies cause of unlimited ammo. but i dunno if there some type of mode where you get more ammo by every kills your get. that would keep it interesting as having unlimited ammo its annoying/bad in my opinion.

I agree on the reload part, but not on the ulimited ammo.

A mod giving more ammo per hit or per kill would be great, but if not, unlimited ammo is the way to go. However, keeping the reload is what gives the zombies a chance. The few servers I played on had it set like that, which I thought was fair.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I still play CS Source, I really prefer it of 1.6, and if we get a server count me in

Comment

*over 1.6

Comment

i used to play alot.. i would definitely play alot more if we got a server.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      I'm really gonna give serious consideration to bringing CS back here soon...

So who is playing it, and which version 1.6 or Source ??

Regularly and sauce

Comment

I play CSS and like it alot hope u bring it back.

-Recon

Comment

I have css too but not play it so much!
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

so is there any chance on getting this going..

i would prefer regular over zombie. but what ever is cool.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X