X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
    Its November 11 ... WHERE'S MY DEMO ???
    im already playing it
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Its available now .. while I'm at WORK !!! Great ... oh well, hafta wait to get home to D/L it now.

I'm guessing the Steam servers will be swamped tonight so I may not get it until tomorrow.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
        Its available now .. while I'm at WORK !!! Great ... oh well, hafta wait to get home to D/L it now.

I'm guessing the Steam servers will be swamped tonight so I may not get it until tomorrow.
        Are you saying Steam is the only way we can download the demo? Damn... cuz I aint downloading that thing again.

Comment

RELOADING !!!

What a creepy, fast paced game. You rarely get a momentary rest in this one, as the hordes just keep coming. Protecting your teammates has never been such an important agenda, and it makes the co-op portion of the carnage even that much more fun when you can rescue a downed teammate.

Screams of 'RELOADING' echo off the subway walls from your partners, as wave after wave of zombies of all shapes and sizes hurl their bodies at your team.

From Boomers, who spit bile on you and explode with a HUGE bang when they die, to Hunters who leap and hang off of street lights, covering huge chunks of ground with each jump, each and every attack will catch you off-guard at some point.

Honestly, this game gives me the creeps. I hope you guys get a chance to team up and play some. This is the co-op game I have been looking for, and it lives up to its billing so far.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

hehe..good walkintarget

Hey someone has send a gift to me, not kidding..so right now i'am downloading Left 4 dead demo now Any up for some action in Left 4 dead tonight? I will be online on steam!!! Send a pm there or here to me!! So who ever send this gift to me thank you so much for it..

Yes K phantom is the only way to get it through steam..but hey i got as a gift maybe you have it too!! Check before is to late K Phantom!!
            Last edited by Toryu72; 14 Nov 2008, 05:51 AM.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

So I'm thinking of getting this game, but I've been thinking of getting fallout 3 also. Does anyone have an opinion on which game they would get if they had to choose between "left 4 dead," or "fallout 3".

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X