No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toryu, if you pre-ordered it off of Steam you can begin playing the demo tonight.
    The demo for the rest of us who haven't pre-ordered is available on November 11.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
      Uh Oh .. bad news already on the demo !! Ugghhh, this is sad.
      You know most of the new games were flops. Crysis, Fallout, and Far Cry could have been so much better. CoD4 might hold the Best Game award for a lot longer than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        You know most of the new games were flops. Crysis, Fallout, and Far Cry could have been so much better. CoD4 might hold the Best Game award for a lot longer than I thought.
        im thinkin at least until christmas or even march

Comment

Actually, Fallout 3 is almost certain to win most Game of the Year awards. Unless Half Life 2: Ep 3 hits out of the blue.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I will wait till the regular time to download because i will be gone this weekend

Comment

Rand, I agree on Fallout 3, but its in desperate need of a patch so far. I am waffling on that game for some reason. I'm just tired of Securom games, and it just adds to the misery of trying to enjoy a game you rightfully own.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

The first patch was released yesterday.

-Rand

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                  Actually, Fallout 3 is almost certain to win most Game of the Year awards. Unless Half Life 2: Ep 3 hits out of the blue.

-Rand
                  +1

I haven't had any issues with the game so far.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!

Comment

-Rand
                    Don't forget GTA-IV, it owned as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Don't forget GTA-IV, it owned as usual.
                      GTA 4 is a great game and will no doubt win for PS 3, and be a strong contender overall. I love the game, but there are differences that put Fallout 3 on top to me. Here's just a few:

1. While both have gigantic worlds, Fallout's interiors are more interesting to me to explore (both have fantastic exteriors).

2. Fallout 3 provides a wealth of morality choices. You can be as good or as evil as you want to be. You're pretty much forced into the grey areas in GTA 4, with only a handful of times where you can choose to kill a major player or not.

3. Moriarty and Three Dog aren't calling me up on the celly every bloody 20 minutes, when I'm in the middle of clearing out a Raider or Super Mutant base, to ask me to go bowling or play pool. They don't get upset at me when I refuse.

-Rand

P.S. Think back to last October, and look at what we've had. Three all-time (I really believe they are that good) classics in Bioshock, GTA 4, and Fallout 3, and one very good FPS game in COD 4. The FPS market this year has sucked wind except for that one and Far Cry 2 (which I won't have until Xmas probably), but the Year of the Shooter was last year. We're just in The Year of Quality now.

Comment

i think the matchmaking option its good. they have this on company of heroes and it works well. i mean this is what they were referring to play with friends in l4d, being able to create your own server and invite your people. anyone can join too, but that was the mainly idea they have for l4d and replacing the server browser. i dont think it bad at all, i dont know why people complaining to much about it.
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

P.S. Think back to last October, and look at what we've had. Three all-time (I really believe they are that good) classics in Bioshock, GTA 4, and Fallout 3, and one very good FPS game in COD 4. The FPS market this year has sucked wind except for that one and Far Cry 2 (which I won't have until Xmas probably), but the Year of the Shooter was last year. We're just in The Year of Quality now.

Bioshock deserved everything it received. It was one of the best in history as you said. GTA-IV and Fallout's fight might go down to how many people like each genre. I am personally not familiar with the popularity of RPGs, but I know that GTA-IV sold millions so far. And this coming December I'm getting another copy for my PC for some real online play, not those lousy console kids who think it's cool to scream the F word when dying lol. May the best game win *Chants, GTA GTA GTA, wo woooo*

Comment

Toryu, if you pre-ordered it off of Steam you can begin playing the demo tonight.
                            The demo for the rest of us who haven't pre-ordered is available on November 11.
                            Thats good..gotta pre-order it! I mean there is still time but not so long time left now. gosh!..
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Its November 11 ... WHERE'S MY DEMO ???

Comment

Its November 11 ... WHERE'S MY DEMO ???

Hmm you have not get your demo yet?
                                Thats bad!..
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X