No announcement yet.

Frontlines Who Has It ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I do know one thing for sure about the demo...Kaos Studio has delayed the PC Demo release as they want to make sure all issues are fine tuned so it doesnt flop like the Master did with issues...I mean for the 1st 2 weeks I couldnt even go online to play and allot of people were have issues with PhysX cards and Vista. But now they have patched and hotfixed most of the issues so if your system specs can handle the game then u will have fun!! I played online for hours yesterday and it is INSANE on a 64 player map

Comment

i own the game and its really good once you master the controls

Comment

Originally posted by Ugshar View Post
        i own the game and its really good once you master the controls
        This is my issue. I haven't played enough to master them. Have to force myself

Comment

Yea thats the thing...ve played enough that I have it all down except for the sniping because it seems in this game it takes into affect distance as well unlike COD where u jus need to lead

Comment

I've had this game since release and only played a bit online. Its an alright game and I will get back to it soon. I stopped playing it because the server browser was unstable, no VoIP and no cheat protection. I waiting till at least they add VoIP or Cain decides to give it a shot.

Comment

No VOIP? Lame. Like ET:QW on release, there is NO excuse not to have VOIP in a modern multiplayer FPS game. None.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yea that is one of the downfalls of the game. Would be so much better if it had VOIP and I think that is why not too many ppl create squads yet. But I tell you another thing that is a pain in the butt...if you thought noob tubes were bad in COD4 try playing this for 5min LOL

Comment

i have heard from some of my friends that VoIP will be added into Frontlines on or near the 2nd to 3rd major patch, so i am gonna not be playing Frontlines unless i can hear my CLR friends who are on the game, but anyways if u want i can teach u all how to snipe on the maps, i like the realistic touch they added to their sniping programmin it makes me feel like i am back in Iraq only far into the future, cuz in COD i hate the line up the shot shoot, i want wind, distance and such to affect my sniping but hey i guess being a real life sniper does that to you when you play "realistic" military shooters

Comment

Yea that will be good when VOIP is up for it...they also need to have a competitive patch release with stat tracking etc... and yes PLEASE give some tips about sniping in this game...the whole distance thing is killin me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                      Yea that will be good when VOIP is up for it...they also need to have a competitive patch release with stat tracking etc... and yes PLEASE give some tips about sniping in this game...the whole distance thing is killin me lol
                      Sounds like i need to take on Zantheus as my padawan

Comment

Sounds like i need to take on Zantheus as my padawan
                        LOL if it will help me in Frontlines then Im up for it

Comment

no worries zan i shall i train u to b the sniper of snipers on frontlines and then we shall rule the whole internet and become more powerful than we could ever imagine

Comment

no worries zan i shall i train u to b the sniper of snipers on frontlines and then we shall rule the whole internet and become more powerful than we could ever imagine
                            Staaaaaaaaaaaaar waaaaaaaarz
                            [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                            You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

LOL yes my Master...I pledge my alligance with you

Comment

Front lines = VERY Good.

I had a problem during the download, and to be honest, I forgot that I had bought this game.

The other day, as things have died down around here, I stumbled upon this game in my steam games list and it is now alive.

Its different.
                                It's got some thing that I like over the others such as mixed vertical terrain that COD4 lacks.

I'd roll a 7.0 on this one. I'm enjoying it as a change of pace.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X