Killing Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing Floor

I played this game along time ago when it was a free weekend. This pass weeken was free weekend and Steam is having a sale. The game itsself is $4.99 but I bought the game and bundle packs for 7.98. I mainly bought it for the Twisted Christmas 2 Content Pack. The trailer seems intresting. But Gawd, I forgot this game gives me goose bumps. Even with the lights on I jump.

hehehe is it good??? it looks like Left 4 Dead, which I bought yesterday but I haven't played. Zombie games give me goosebumps as well, but after a few hours they go away

Comment

I just saw the bundle on steam and bought it XD

do you have Dead Island??? that game is gooood, and it's on sale on Amazon for 1 more hour, and you activate it on steam

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-40...3673045&sr=1-1

Comment

Goosebumps? Killing floor? How much of a wuss are you? That game was easy mode. Great game, but nothing was scary in that thing. It's awesome with 4 people though. Really annoying alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
          hehehe is it good??? it looks like Left 4 Dead, which I bought yesterday but I haven't played. Zombie games give me goosebumps as well, but after a few hours they go away
          lol I cant really tell yet. I played Left 4 Dead 2. Havent played Left 4 dead 1 yet. I do have it on Steam.

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
          I just saw the bundle on steam and bought it XD

do you have Dead Island??? that game is gooood, and it's on sale on Amazon for 1 more hour, and you activate it on steam

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-40...3673045&sr=1-1

I dont have Dead Island. Never been a big fan of Zombie games. I did like the zombies on Black ops. In a min, I'll look at the trailer on Dead Island and watch some clips on youtube.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Goosebumps? Killing floor? How much of a wuss are you? That game was easy mode. Great game, but nothing was scary in that thing. It's awesome with 4 people though. Really annoying alone.
          Was it on Eazy mode when you Gimmie and recon (?) played? shoot I had it on eazy mode yesterday.

Comment

KF is awesome. But not meant to be played solo and on easy mode.

Grisu

P.S. If you need a helping gun or blade, add me on Steam, I play this game too often.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X