Killing Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing Floor

I played this game along time ago when it was a free weekend. This pass weeken was free weekend and Steam is having a sale. The game itsself is $4.99 but I bought the game and bundle packs for 7.98. I mainly bought it for the Twisted Christmas 2 Content Pack. The trailer seems intresting. But Gawd, I forgot this game gives me goose bumps. Even with the lights on I jump.

hehehe is it good??? it looks like Left 4 Dead, which I bought yesterday but I haven't played. Zombie games give me goosebumps as well, but after a few hours they go away

Comment

I just saw the bundle on steam and bought it XD

do you have Dead Island??? that game is gooood, and it's on sale on Amazon for 1 more hour, and you activate it on steam

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-40...3673045&sr=1-1

Comment

Goosebumps? Killing floor? How much of a wuss are you? That game was easy mode. Great game, but nothing was scary in that thing. It's awesome with 4 people though. Really annoying alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
          hehehe is it good??? it looks like Left 4 Dead, which I bought yesterday but I haven't played. Zombie games give me goosebumps as well, but after a few hours they go away
          lol I cant really tell yet. I played Left 4 Dead 2. Havent played Left 4 dead 1 yet. I do have it on Steam.

Originally posted by Luis_Dark View Post
          I just saw the bundle on steam and bought it XD

do you have Dead Island??? that game is gooood, and it's on sale on Amazon for 1 more hour, and you activate it on steam

http://www.amazon.com/Deep-Silver-40...3673045&sr=1-1

I dont have Dead Island. Never been a big fan of Zombie games. I did like the zombies on Black ops. In a min, I'll look at the trailer on Dead Island and watch some clips on youtube.

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Goosebumps? Killing floor? How much of a wuss are you? That game was easy mode. Great game, but nothing was scary in that thing. It's awesome with 4 people though. Really annoying alone.
          Was it on Eazy mode when you Gimmie and recon (?) played? shoot I had it on eazy mode yesterday.

Comment

KF is awesome. But not meant to be played solo and on easy mode.

Grisu

P.S. If you need a helping gun or blade, add me on Steam, I play this game too often.
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X