Modern Warfare 3 Woot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
    iunno Activision supposedly claims that they are using a new engine beyond MW2.. im guessing its just an minor update on the game engine.. from the trailer it still looks EXACTLY the same..

compare BF2 with BF3 trailers.. they're a HUGE difference..
    I think its just updated. They just like to twist their words. One reason I said that is when DICE first trailer was shown @ the Game Developers Conference Europe. One of those gaming site (which I forgot the name this moment) had a video interview of JD_2020 (Josh Olin) Community manager for Treyarch and JD made a comment that it looks impressive and something about there isnt time to make a new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
      I think its just updated. They just like to twist their words. One reason I said that is when DICE first trailer was shown @ the Game Developers Conference Europe. One of those gaming site (which I forgot the name this moment) had a video interview of JD_2020 (Josh Olin) Community manager for Treyarch and JD made a comment that it looks impressive and something about there isnt time to make a new engine.
      yea i know, its just an "updated" version of the MW2 engine. nothing fancy pancy like Frostbite 2

Comment

Judging by the one clip in there, I can see the classic COD nade spam will be there again

Comment

Comment

Not gameplay I would imagine...

Comment

Actually this looks a tad better than what Black Ops looks right now. Caddys just gets excited at everything about MW3. Be realistic, it's just another COD- overhyped, underdeveloped, and the only reason 80% of all people buy it because it's "Where everyone is..."

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                Actually this looks a tad better than what Black Ops looks right now. Caddys just gets excited at everything about MW3. Be realistic, it's just another COD- overhyped, underdeveloped, and the only reason 80% of all people buy it because it's "Where everyone is..."
                have to agree, its just gonna get overhyped with 11yrs on the mic (consoles).
                same engine, just "updated" graphics = blehh for me.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

You dont think I'm excited about BF3? Infact I more excited about Duke Nukem Forever cause it comes out next month

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                  have to agree, its just gonna get overhyped with 11yrs on the mic (consoles).
                  same engine, just "updated" graphics = blehh for me.
                  Thats a easy fix, just mute those people.

Comment

And on the other side of the E3, is MW3 single player and a little xbox360 controller blunder to go with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGgHGgzgIgA

Comment

If there is Akimbo with shotguns ill buy it! And some of those flying perks that everyone are talking about. And the invisible perk like in Crisys 2. And may be some Super mega sprint perk + commando will be great

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
                        If there is Akimbo with shotguns ill buy it! And some of those flying perks that everyone are talking about. And the invisible perk like in Crisys 2. And may be some Super mega sprint perk + commando will be great
                        You like those Akimbo? Man I hated getting shot by those in MW2. I was sure happy they nerf them in a patch.

Comment

I haven't bought a COD game since #4. Marty and triple nades sorta ruined the game for me. Maybe it will seem fun again after playing BF3 for a few months. The more hectic pace of COD4 was a nice contrast to the more strategic play of BF.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                            You like those Akimbo? Man I hated getting shot by those in MW2. I was sure happy they nerf them in a patch.
                            i actually find most of the perks silly and the akimbo one is the most retarded of all

Comment

If its like Black ops ill have to seriously consider not getting it.

Comment

I hope that trading floor will be one of the maps @6:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td0yWS8rVjA

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X