No announcement yet.

Games you regret buying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost bought that game, glad I did not.

Comment

Final Fantasy 8 or 10 for PC (can't remember which one--SUCKS)

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory --bought it to play online, but the single player was better than the multiplayer. I even went as far as to run my own server for a short while....the game just did not appeal to me but everyone I played with liked it. Blah.. it sucked.

Comment

Medal of Honor Airborne (12-man multi. 'nough said)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (you want an example of rushed out the door for a quick money grab? here you go.)

Call of Duty 2 (I could never find a server that actually tried to prevent hacking)

Comment

The last complete WTF I did after buying a game was Gran Turismo 4.
          I bought it for 19 bucks in the used bucket at Gamestop.

Dusted off my PS2 and recalled my love for Gran Turismo 3, and quickly realized it was the same game with a graphics upgrade an an easy to win AI.

What a joke.

If it werent for my Grand Theft Auto collection the Ps2 would be in the can.

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE View Post
            Final Fantasy 8 or 10 for PC (can't remember which one--SUCKS)

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory --bought it to play online, but the single player was better than the multiplayer. I even went as far as to run my own server for a short while....the game just did not appeal to me but everyone I played with liked it. Blah.. it sucked.
            8=Squall and Rhinoa, 10=What are their names? I remember Wakka, because he was cool. And Auron. But the main guy and girl were LAME. YUNA was the girls name, and..OMG I ever remember that idiots fathers name, but he was SOOO LAME that I completely blocked him out of my mind.
            Why did you not like it? I didnt like 10 all that much, but I am a big fan of 8.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X