X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
    every game I don't play now
    same, except for BF2 and Bf2142, had some good times playing those games
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
      Id have to say the biggest flop i recall buying was quake 4.
      +1

Comment

Pool of Radiance 2 - Ruins of Myth Drannor (PC)
        Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (PC)
        Gothic III (PC)
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
          Originally posted by imlittlev
          medal of honor pacific assault (monstrous letdown, communist EA)
          This one is probably my choice as well. I only spent 10 bucks on it, but it was pretty damn bad. I had to force myself to finish it so I didn't feel that my 10 bucks was a complete waste.

-Rand

Makes 3 of us.... It sets on my desk collecting dust.

Comment

Hmm, I don't have any regrets for myself but of the things I bought for my daughter lately:

Ninjabread man for the Wii. --- Awful piece of trash. Unplayable, bad gameplay, bad graphics. Do not want.

Need for Speed Carbon for the Wii. I wonder if any of the people who ported it to the Wii actually tried to PLAY with with a Wiimote. Controls? You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

Need for Speed has potential though, as soon as the Mario Kart steering wheel is released. If it works on that thing, that is.

I saw Ninjabread Man in the store and just had to laugh, looks like a funny concept and it had amusing box art, but I would never buy it. Though for a child maybe it would be amusing.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Crysis.......

Still hoping for a patch that removes the retarded enemy AI and tanks that don't flip updise down. Game is pretty though.
                [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
                  Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                  every game I don't play now
                  wow, you should do more research into games before buying if you don't like anyone of them anymore.

I can't say there are many. I guess I'm just not an impulse game buyer. And I guess because my PC is usually behind the rest, I need to wait 1 year before I can buy most of the games people are playing today, so by that time, I know which are good and which aren't.
                  That's not what I mean. I like them, I just don't play them. I love D2, it's just hard to get back into. I loved playing Sim City, but it's hard to get back into. I regret spending the money on them NOW, but they were totally worth it back then. There are just too many games coming out, and the older ones had their fair share of playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu
                    Gothic III (PC)
                    2/3 the three. never bought gothic, but pool of radiance REALLY let me down... even from the $2.00 bin...

Comment

For PC - Crysis (looks pretty but runs poorly, plus AI is very lame, so is annoyingly confusing level design, like inside that alien base with no gravity) and HL:EP2 (same stuff all over again + even more lame, unchallenging puzzles and lame, illogical vehicle sequence at the very end of the game which I really, REALLY hated) :P For consoles - Mass Effect (I really, REALLY liked KotOR but this game doesn't feel like it at all... it feels like it wasn't even done by Bioware but by some lame 3rd-party developer like Gearbox) :P

Comment

Quake 4 was the biggest letdown for me.
                        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu
                          Gothic III (PC)
                          Pool of Radiance. There's a disease I haven't heard from in years. That thing was so jacked it could actually force you to reinstall Windows.

Comment

Re: Games you regret buying.

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
                            I just spent my hard earned cash on Gears of War for the PC and find myself wanting to kick myself.
                            What about ti did u not enjoy??? I thought was fantastic SP gameplay and graphics wer amazing on mah 8800gtx oc2

Comment

Fable, $50 for 7 hours of alright gameplay.
                              Shadow of the Colossus
                              Mass Effect, but only because once I got it, literally, right after I bought it, I learned that I wouldnt be staying at that house anymore and where I was going I wouldnt have a 360, so I basically bought it to play for 2 days.
                              EDIT-I kind of forgot this was in the PC games section. whoops.
                              PC game I regret buying, Halo PC, because I had a bad computer and a dial up connection at the time, so it was almost pointless.

Comment

I agree with Fable...was too easy, also Crysis was t3h gheyzorz wat too easy and they should have ended it after killin the KPA General

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X