No announcement yet.

ASSASSIN'S CREED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did when I didn't know how to counter.

Here's how to easily destroy a mob of enemies inside a city...

NEVER target them.

Run around, Grab an enemy, and throw them, run up to where they landed and hidden blade their ass in the neck.

The enemies won't attack you, they'll sit and watch and get disgusted, keep doing it. Grabbings one of the best things in that game during combat. Just grab and throw, and you have an easier chance to attack an enemy.

It was on the easy and the short side, I finally beat it, and I'm quite disappionted that it ended in a "omgzors magic" way, and also was very short.

However, worth 100 dollars to me

Comment

Originally posted by Rovey Wade
      Originally posted by CarbonFire
      Now after playing with nothing but the hidden blade in combat, the sword and short blade feel like "easy mode"

For all out killing potential though, the long sword wins hands down.

Speaking of easy mode, did anyone else flatout not die at all during combat?

Overall, I thought the game was a bit on the easy side. But a blast none-the-less.

(This is not an exaggeration. I didn't die a single time in a fight.)
      Yeah, the game lost a little of its appeal when I realized that the only reason to run from guards is for the fun of it. It's much easier, and usually faster, to just stand your ground and slaughter them all.
      [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
        Yeah, the game lost a little of its appeal when I realized that the only reason to run from guards is for the fun of it. It's much easier, and usually faster, to just stand your ground and slaughter them all.
        Yeah, once you get the hang of the combat system, it is usually the better choice. After I finished the game for a second time, I just started running around aggroing all the guards I could in Acre and having battles royale. The only time I died was when I accidentally fell into the water

Still a lot of fun....you get that sort of "angel of death" feeling as you just walk around laying waste to all that oppose you

Comment

Yeah, when you get tired of stealth, this game has the great option of aggroing guards and murdering them all.

Some changes I would make for this game is to lower the health massively. Once I got all the health I was fine the rest of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
            Yeah, when you get tired of stealth, this game has the great option of aggroing guards and murdering them all.

Some changes I would make for this game is to lower the health massively. Once I got all the health I was fine the rest of the game.
            Agreed. I would have enjoyed this game a bit more if stealth was the focus of the game, rather than just a minor tool in your repertoire. The fighting is fun and all, but it comes at the cost of any sort of real strategy when it comes to approaching assassinations or other situations. Only once or twice was I ever able to get in for an assassination and get out without a hefty amount of fighting or running. While both those activities are fun, they don't strike me as very "assassin-like". Between the lack of real stealth, the "sameness" of every quest in the game and those god-awful annoying drunkards/crazies/beggars, those are my biggest gripes about the game.

And yet, even with all those things, this is about the most fun I've had in a SP game in a long time (certainly this year). Certainly the first game I've played that continually makes me want to jump back in and play some more (already gone through it twice, now I'm roaming the countryside as a flag-hunting, templar-killing angel of death badass

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to bump this old thread. I have a gift certificate to EB Games, and I was thinking of picking up a copy of Assassin's Creed for the PS3. Now that you've all had some time to play around with it, is it worth getting or should I go with something like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

Comment

Ass creed is to short mate you can finsh it in 4 hours but I bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for my son this xmas and the game is just awsome so go with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain
                  Ass creed is to short mate you can finsh it in 4 hours but I bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for my son this xmas and the game is just awsome so go with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
                  +1

I am doing the last chapter, I should finish the game today. I REALLY enjoyed it!
                  K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                  sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Depends what you like. I myself have enjoyed being assassins in any game I played, and get pissed if someone "assassinates" me in Halo 3... but it's all good when I splatter someone with my ghost or Assassinate them with my sword. SWORD SPREE FTW! Anyone wanna 1v1?

I have no clue what uncharted whatever is, but if you can beat assassin's creed in 4 hours, I'm sorry to say but you really need to stop buying video games and enjoy them step by step. I play COD4 too much and I haven't even played it in 2-3 days because I'm bored of it.

It took me about a week to beat it, while enjoying the game everyday. You can assassinate people HOW YOU WANT, there really is no way. You can stealthy assassinate them by walking up in a certain direction, or you can charge in people. From where you enter to where you kill them to where you escape is all up to you.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X