Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapes View Post
    If your shooting marines then your going after a military target and hence your an insurgent. Terrorists go after civillians.

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
      Its matter of time for InsanityWard to rise the price for the game up to 100$ and remove multiplayer and some extras to "fight" the piracy on 360...
      ROFL, Arrrrr, ye rite dare maatieee
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

So apparently the PC is also going to have 9v9 max, just like the consoles.

Sorry but right now im laughing at all of you guys who have said to me or anyone else on here for that matter, "Consoles are crap, why would i play X game on console X when i can play the superior version on my PC"

You know who you are!

Comment

Originally posted by ak416 View Post

Sorry but right now im laughing at all of you guys who have said to me or anyone else on here for that matter, "Consoles are crap, why would i play X game on console X when i can play the superior version on my PC"

You know who you are!
          That's why no hardcore gamer is buying it

Comment

Phantomito even average gamers will avoid this port.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              That's why no hardcore gamer is buying it
              Heyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                Heyyyyyyy
                I did say hardcore....

Comment

Ok well enjoy your "hardcore" games then. But if you werent such a stuck up ****, you wouldnt be missing out on a lot of great games. PC + PS3 = best of both worlds. I feel bad for you if you havent played the Uncharted series, Metal Gear series, Killzone 2, LBP, God of War series.. i can go on forever.
                  Last edited by Duke{CLR}; 4 Nov 2009, 04:23 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

You know who you are!
                    Consoles are crap, fanboy.

Comment

Wow seriously, read the forum rules boy.

Comment

@ Skud

oh, the irony.

and you know im right Phantom.. you guys need to grow up.

Comment

OK guys calm it down a bit. This thread should be about how IW threatens communities like ours without dedicated servers instead we are all just calling each other names. How about we all just be Cains Lair fanboys.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

So Im reading the script from the interview and dont you think this looks somewhat promising no?

Porschy: Will you guys ever rethink about making a possible dedicated server patch after the initial launch? BTW I LOVE U GUYS <3

Vince-IW: We feel the PC game is great in it's current form. We put a lot of work into IWnet in an effort to make the PC experience better for our users. If there is a need for somthing more in the future we will address as needed.

Comment

Exactly If I wanted to play on consoles I would have bought one. Personally I think they didn't want to have to fork they're code for a dedicated server branch plus all of the development for a server browser in the client. If they treat everything like a console then it's cheaper for them to develop somewhat. Still to be straight up and honest I'm actually really tired of CoD's Arcade style of play. Quite bored of it. I'll prolly pick it up in a year just for the single player version.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                                Vince-IW: We feel the PC game is great in it's current form. We put a lot of work into IWnet in an effort to make the PC experience better for our users. If there is a need for somthing more in the future we will address as needed.
                                Oh whatever caddys. You know that this is just politics. They won't do anything. If you think about it, other than the patch 1.7 with map pack 1. IW addressed nothing in its patches to the game. Also, crucify Vince Zampella pls. kthxbai.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X