Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone see the new leaked video?

Some French fella name koula60 was streaming live on Justin.TV and someone recorded it but the recordings are terrible. Apperently he got ban from justin.TV or something cause Activision pulled a copyright violation on koula60 at Justin.tv You can search youtube for koula60 cause Activision is also pulling the copyrights violation move on youtube too. Anyway apperently this guy is known to get games early.

Apperently hes playing on PS3, now if I can only read the text on the screen

[youtube]a4dWYgnCELE[/youtube]

Here is the same player, different person recording but what is this??? A throwback oldschool to 3rd person player lol

[youtube]I4F10Byl0Gs[/youtube]

Comment

It's just as well, I don't want to see it anyway. It'll just make me upset again.
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Who cares about some half-assed 3rd person option, lets watch the Modern Warfare 2 opening were you play one of the four terrorists while they slaughter hundreds of innocent people on an airport.

YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Airport Mission CoD MW2

Edit: Changed video because Activision keeps removing them.
        Last edited by Guile; 27 Oct 2009, 07:06 PM.
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Guile View Post
          Who cares about some half-assed 3rd person option, lets watch the Modern Warfare 2 opening were you play one of the four terrorists while they slaughter hundreds of innocent people on an airport.

YouTube - LEAKED AIRPORT GAMEPLAY MODERN WARFARE 2. *Spoilers*

Oh yeah *spoiler warning*
          Who cares? I did, since the whole planet is not buying the game, thats why I posted

Comment

Did I not understand what I just saw. Who the hell wants to play a terrorist slaughtering innocent people. Thats just messed up. I mean with all the terrorist activity around the world. They had to put this in.

Someone please help me with an explanation. Cause as it is now, I'd like to have a little one on one time with the guy that thought this up. Is there no one else that finds this not understandable.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              Did I not understand what I just saw. Who the hell wants to play a terrorist slaughtering innocent people. Thats just messed up. I mean with all the terrorist activity around the world. They had to put this in.

Someone please help me with an explanation. Cause as it is now, I'd like to have a little one on one time with the guy that thought this up. Is there no one else that finds this not understandable.
              Thats nothing Cobalt... you should see Postal 3 I still think the original postal was worst, people crawling beggin for you not to kill em

Object of the game is to kill as may inocent people as you can.
              [youtube]efDlT-uzc44[/youtube]

This is the best I can find on the original Postal

[youtube]MfvcUBLOWLc[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

I agree. I want to be a terrorist shooting marines instead!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Lol. Mr. Sarcasm.

Comment

Well, at least they have the option of shooting back. And in your case it wouldnt be too hard to hunt you down.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

If your shooting marines then your going after a military target and hence your an insurgent. Terrorists go after civillians.

Comment

Well, hadn't heard any of the MW2 news, but now I won't feel alone in not buying it. Not only was it bloody expensive, but after reading this thread it's super not worth it because playing with you guys would just be lame in the interface.

Comment

I wouldn't mind playing in a militia. Civil wars ftw. You never see too many modern civil wars games.

Comment

Not that any of you care, but the game has officially been leaked on the xbox... So much for PC piracy lol

Comment

Its matter of time for InsanityWard to rise the price for the game up to 100$ and remove multiplayer and some extras to "fight" the piracy on 360...

Comment

Originally posted by k Phantom View Post
                                i Wouldn't Mind Playing In A Militia. Civil Wars Ftw. You Never See Too Many Modern Civil Wars Games.
                                Lol
                                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X