No announcement yet.

Friday Night Frag Fest !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont have BF2 installed anymore just recently reinstalled DOD and DOD Source. My Hard Drive took a crap about a week ago so i had to do a full reinstall and all that. Move went great but about a month later my cat ran away and havent seen her since. As for the beer well what guy doesnt have beer in their fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter View Post
      dont have BF2 installed anymore just recently reinstalled DOD and DOD Source. My Hard Drive took a crap about a week ago so i had to do a full reinstall and all that. Move went great but about a month later my cat ran away and havent seen her since. As for the beer well what guy doesnt have beer in their fridge.
      Sorry to hear about your cat. Anyways its awesome that your back at Cain's. Funny enough I talked about you in my 2000th post in community chat, you should check it out to see a pic of you flying the blackhawk in BF2.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X