No announcement yet.

Stuff I'm working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a simple solution to the hostie killing for the interim... if the CTs kill hosties to win (or T's do), then just ban the player that did it.

Comment

I prefer FF on. I even find myself check firing when someone runs in front of me.
      The only reason I do not like Collision on is getting killed because someone decided to stand beside you and you can not move.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I just yell at them to move out of the way.

I have adjusted to shooting everyone. Though if you hit your own team he gets the studder step.

Comment

Here's a link for an Anti AFK manager plugin.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...hlight=cs%3Ago

Looking for the basic FF TK mod where if you are team-killed you get the choice to forgive, slap, or slay the teammate.

In class atm though.
          [hlx]

Comment

Thx man... It is not working properly yet on CS:GO servers, but they hope to have it fixed soon...

I used that on my TF2 server and it worked great, as soon as it works correctly on CSGO servers I will run it...

Comment

Will the FF be back on soon? One of the thing that annoy me the most with FF off is that you can now throw fire everywhere and your team can walk through it...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X