No announcement yet.

Unhandled Exception Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cannot believe the nerve of those people, how do they let you talk to someone called Nick Bee?

Comment

lol i think that it is just a blanket response to all tech support requests on CODWAW beta...

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
        ... Activision fails yet again....

Subject
        ---------------------------------------------------------------
        why am i getting an unhandled exception caught error? i meet all of the recom...

Discussion Thread
        Response (Nick Bee) - 10/30/2008 11:16 PM
        Hi,

Thank you for contacting Activision’s Technical Support. I'm sorry to hear about your problem. We do not provide assistance with beta software. We do not sponsor or host this beta, try posting on the Call of Duty, World at War web forums.

Customer - 10/30/2008 06:40 PM
        why am i getting an unhandled exception caught error? i meet all of the recommended specs for the game, have the latest drivers, and have disabled my antivirus software, PLEASE send a fix as soon as possible

Question Reference #081030-001670
        Product Level 1: PC
        Product Level 2: Call of Duty: World at War
        Date Created: 10/30/2008 06:40 PM
        Last Updated: 10/30/2008 11:16 PM

Explanation

[---001:001451:63420---]

I submitted a tech support request on the activision tech support site, received this email on the 30th and have since posted on the callofduty.com forums, and they say to file a tech support request with activision.... (can you see a pattern here????)

Just say, "well I posted in callofduty.com fourms and there responds was to e-mail the Activision tech support request soooooo..........Help."

Comment

it somehow fixed itself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
            it somehow fixed itself lol
            You must've went to church Praise the lord, it's working and I'll get my butt kicked by Gimmie

Comment

Just wanted to add seems people with dial up modems are having issue's with the game. Try uninstalling the modem if you are getting this error. It is some kinda driver or audio codec issue.
              [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DragonCLR/DragonSig3.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                You must've went to church Praise the lord, it's working and I'll get my butt kicked by Gimmie
                nope, i installed BFME2 lol

Comment

Sorry it is not a modem driver but a part of the ac97 driver it installs a unimodem driver. Something to try if all else fails is ...go into My Computer...View System Info...Hardware....Device Manager...select Sound, Video, Game Controllers....then DISABLE Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio device....assuming your on xp. If your using vista you should try the directx9.0c re-install(august or later).
                  [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DragonCLR/DragonSig3.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X