No announcement yet.

Unhandled Exception Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W000000000t... in the filters you'll see at the top, instead of Internet, choose friends if anyone is in, hop in and get killed...

Comment

yup, i looked there, but no one was on! you're the only one listed as online, but i didn't see you when i searched for your server.

I got close whatever, and sniper unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
        yup, i looked there, but no one was on! you're the only one listed as online, but i didn't see you when i searched for your server.

I got close whatever, and sniper unlocked
        I went on a server after Rye and Bobby... what a weird server that was... it had scripts from the bible in console

I'll check out ur server and join u soon.

Comment

oh cool, i got ur invite and then my beta crashed, now my internet is acting weird. Will join HOPEFULLY soon

Comment

Also, just a side note I don't think I mentioned, I have Vista Ultimate.
            Hey! I just noticed, why in God's name do you have Dx9 and running a vista? Get yourself some Dx10 before I come to Austin and slap you and Rick Perry!

Comment

Phantom, the beta ends up using some DX9 calls as a fallback, but I am unsure why it can't differentiate between the DX version you are using.
              Maybe this game doesn't even take advantage of DX10 ? Anyone know ? Judging by the engine, its no different than CoD4, a DX9 engine.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

yeah, I dunno why, but I had to do somethin similar to get COD4 to run. it's got DX10, but WT ran that down. Think COD runs on DX9.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                  Phantom, the beta ends up using some DX9 calls as a fallback, but I am unsure why it can't differentiate between the DX version you are using.
                  Maybe this game doesn't even take advantage of DX10 ? Anyone know ? Judging by the engine, its no different than CoD4, a DX9 engine.
                  +1, it's a CoD4 engine, which means DX9...
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                    +1, it's a CoD4 engine, which means DX9...
                    lol, I'm glad Treyach was working hard while CoD4 broke records... they just copied and pasted? man....

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      lol, I'm glad Treyach was working hard while CoD4 broke records... they just copied and pasted? man....
                      You mean like any game that uses the UT3 engine? Just because they use the same basic program doesn't mean that changed the look and that's all....
                      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

YEAH phantom, GOSH

EDIT: hey, it says I'm a Cain's Lair Expert, now!

Must be my post count hitting 300 or somethin?
                        Last edited by -413-; 2 Nov 2008, 04:29 PM. Reason: BUH!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                          You mean like any game that uses the UT3 engine? Just because they use the same basic program doesn't mean that changed the look and that's all....
                          You gotta admit, they look a LOT a like, I mean A LOT. but you are right about the UT3 engine, at least they forgot about it in most major games.

Comment

EDIT: hey, it says I'm a Cain's Lair Expert, now!
                            It says general, and that's how you spam baby, spam monster! I made a song

,,, without a ....all means that you're da man

I know I know

Crap, I miss read you, so YOU are the expert, my bad...

Comment

Yeah, fool. I'm the Expert, you're the General, and apparently you won't be winning any song writing contests soon

I'll We'll miss read you

Comment

... Activision fails yet again....

Subject
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------
                                why am i getting an unhandled exception caught error? i meet all of the recom...

Discussion Thread
                                Response (Nick Bee) - 10/30/2008 11:16 PM
                                Hi,

Thank you for contacting Activision’s Technical Support. I'm sorry to hear about your problem. We do not provide assistance with beta software. We do not sponsor or host this beta, try posting on the Call of Duty, World at War web forums.

Customer - 10/30/2008 06:40 PM
                                why am i getting an unhandled exception caught error? i meet all of the recommended specs for the game, have the latest drivers, and have disabled my antivirus software, PLEASE send a fix as soon as possible

Question Reference #081030-001670
                                Product Level 1: PC
                                Product Level 2: Call of Duty: World at War
                                Date Created: 10/30/2008 06:40 PM
                                Last Updated: 10/30/2008 11:16 PM

Explanation

[---001:001451:63420---]

I submitted a tech support request on the activision tech support site, received this email on the 30th and have since posted on the callofduty.com forums, and they say to file a tech support request with activision.... (can you see a pattern here????)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X