X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is COH Gimmie?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
      All im saying is not have airstrikes so deadly and powerful, make it so they hit less ground.
      Airstrikes are meant to hit the ground, or go straight into a building a blow up. It's what they do. However, the CBU's (Cluster bombs) shouldn't last that long, which is why I suggested the MK82.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
        What is COH Gimmie?
        Company of Heroes, its a WWII RTS, one of the best i have ever played...

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
          Same thing here! Can't stand WWII anymore...

Me I'm hoping for COD:Ice Age... We get to use pointed sticks. The voice acting is all grunts and you get to summon a pack of rabid mammoths

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
            Me I'm hoping for COD:Ice Age... We get to use pointed sticks. The voice acting is all grunts and you get to summon a pack of rabid mammoths
            lol for some reason this reminds me of battlefront 2 when you can play as the ewoks

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X