call of duty 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see the jackhammer!
    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

That would be sooo cool gimmie!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
        Ok its confirmed its MW2 i think i read that on ign
        And i hope they add bayo to MW2 even though it isnt used, and i would like to see a melee only weapon even though they dont realy exist.

Things to avoid from COD4 Carpet bomb airstrike(persision strike maybe just 1 rocket) and no choppers(they'z a pain)
        I think the helo could still be done, IF you gave the other team points for shooting the darn thing down. As it is very few carry a weapon to shoot down the Helo and rely on others to do it. Give points for doing damage/killing the helo and everyone will be doing it.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

persision strike maybe just 1 rocket
          i think that this would be a nice change, but make it strafing run by a A-10a and i would be VERY happy

and maybe make the Helo come in and stay in a certain area, like a 100ft radius of where it was called, and give points for killing it (like 50 maybe?).

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            Well thats sure buy for me
            Same,let's reform oldschool team!

Comment

I will be buying it for sure

Comment

I'll buy it too!

Hope they'll do an Open Beta just like they did for WaW to give us an ideas about the game before its release.

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
                  I'll buy it too!

Hope they'll do an Open Beta just like they did for WaW to give us an ideas about the game before its release.
                  Yea I agree with you in regards to the Beta....would be nice to see what we are getting into lol

Comment

If they have a jackhammer i might have to change my name

Comment

If they have a jackhammer i might have to change my name
                      lol but i bet if they had a jackhammer it would either be the new P-90 or totally suck. another kinda cool thing they could do as just a random idea would be having ammunition types as attachments, AP, deer-slugs for shottys, incendiary rounds, and maybe even HE rounds for snipers or semi-auto rifles.

Comment

maybe just 1 rocket
                        We never fire just 1 rocket, although (like i've said in the past) having 2 MK82's drop would be more life-like then carpet bombs...
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Maybe have each side have a different type of arty, for US (in vietnam) have napalm strikes, for the VC maybe MiGs dropping Anti-personnel munitions?

or for WWII (which i REALLY hope cod6 isnt) a V1 rocket for the axis, and a 25 pounder barrage for the allies

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                            Maybe have each side have a different type of arty, for US (in vietnam) have napalm strikes, for the VC maybe MiGs dropping Anti-personnel munitions?

or for WWII (which i REALLY hope cod6 isnt) a V1 rocket for the axis, and a 25 pounder barrage for the allies
                            lol gimmie u been playin to much coh lately.
                            and u still yet to play me 1on1. :P
                            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                              We never fire just 1 rocket, although (like i've said in the past) having 2 MK82's drop would be more life-like then carpet bombs...
                              All im saying is not have airstrikes so deadly and powerful, make it so they hit less ground.

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
                                lol gimmie u been playin to much coh lately.
                                and u still yet to play me 1on1. :P
                                yea, and next time im on COH and u r online we can play

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X